Author Topic: Gamemode [Need Help]  (Read 1583 times)

I'm using the variables defined by the gamemode reference topic to set the Day/Night Cycle time to 7200 but in when I launch the gamemode it does not set the Day/Night Cycle Length to 7200, and it is just a shorter amount of time. Is there anything causing this or someway I can fix it?

Please post your game mode file.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bz8HPhVstXvwdnhyLWtEZENaTmc/edit?usp=sharing

To download click file in the top left corner and then press download on the list.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 06:27:42 PM by Juicebox² »

The day length is commented out in your gamemode.txt, but I'm assuming you did that on purpose, right?

Why are you packaging all of those mods within the game mode? If they are publicly released, just have people download them separately.

The day length is commented out in your gamemode.txt, but I'm assuming you did that on purpose, right?

Why are you packaging all of those mods within the game mode? If they are publicly released, just have people download them separately.
because it's a pain in the ass to download a whole list of add-ons you don't want when you can just have them when you open a gamemode

because it's a pain in the ass to download a whole list of add-ons you don't want when you can just have them when you open a gamemode

^^, and it was commented out because I tried defining the variable in a script, but that didn't work out either...

Update: It seems that it does set the settings, but the settings don't apply. I  am currently tracing the function for the apply button in the environment GUI to try and put that into my scripts

Edit: Didn't work.  I hope someone can figure this out.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 08:51:48 PM by Gordo12699 »

Is one of those mods messing with it? Try tracing the startup.

I doubt any of the mods would be messing with it.. I don't think tracing the startup is worth it either. You want me to trace(1); when I press start game and then end the trace after it loads?