Author Topic: What is it with these stick figure animations?  (Read 1318 times)

I'm seeing these animations all over YouTube with most of the titles being "when x tells you x" or many others. They almost always begin with when. Why are these even popular? It literally looks like there was no effort put into these types of animation.

Quick edit: forgot to put a link for a one of these types of videos. so uh, here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8Frh3LN5bU
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 09:34:56 PM by BlocklandLuver2145 »

This looks like some autogenerated garbage

The REAL stickfigure animations is a long gone era of Youtube

These are prolly being used for facebook tags and nothing else.

they look like stuff lol

also everyone in the comments section is like 8 what a suprise lol

looks like those stuffty stick figure game advertisements

I've seen multiple YT channels using the same faces and same stuffty type of animation. Likely some base or animator or something. All I know is that I can't watch these without a strong urge to pour holy water all over my keyboard.

this is the stuff i'd imagine someone seeing when they enter a coma they will never recover from
beneath dead eyes and a broken man lies "When your Little Cousin comes to your House to Play Games - PART 2"

ive watched the full video
half of it is just basically unedited vg footage with dubstep in the background
they didnt even know how to mute the audio like you can hear the game music and sounds mixing with the loving dubstep and its gross

also when they're at the computer the asset is just a cheap edit of that one 2006 meme

I could literally just launch up a good stickman animation maker (pivot animator) and just make a actual good stickman animation.

I could literally just launch up a good stickman animation maker (pivot animator) and just make a actual good stickman animation.
call trogtor to help you

This looks like some autogenerated garbage

The REAL stickfigure animations is a long gone era of Youtube
Hyun's Dojo is still kickin', yo.

why do they have family guy eyelids