Poll

More Halo Decal's?

Yes!
63 (66.3%)
No!
12 (12.6%)
forget No!!! Halo is for friends, stick to Blockland... (but TF2 and Minecraft are OK)
20 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 94

Author Topic: NEW: "Covenant Brute & Elite Faces" "Yin-Yang"  (Read 11384 times)

how do i download it!

Actually decent, I like the Yin-Yang. These have to be the first good decals I have seen outside of RTB.
I agree.

In my opinion, all the Halo faces are ugly looking.
I don't even think they would really fit on a Blockhead style-wise...

In my opinion, all the Halo faces are ugly looking.
I don't even think they would really fit on a Blockhead style-wise...

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your NOT a "Halo Hate bandwagoner" but, everyones entitled to their own opinion.

I like Halo as a game, but I really don't think these faces fit in Blockland...

Awesome, But can you make a Dark Blue ODST Helmet? Like the original one?

if those little pics you posted are what the decals in the package are, then it'd be obvious you didn't test these.  I already know from experience that the face isn't big enough to show a perfect square decal like that.  A lot of your decal will get chopped off from the sides, which would make most of these look stupid.  (main problem being your halo decals)

if those little pics you posted are what the decals in the package are, then it'd be obvious you didn't test these.  I already know from experience that the face isn't big enough to show a perfect square decal like that.  A lot of your decal will get chopped off from the sides, which would make most of these look stupid.  (main problem being your halo decals)
They fit my Avatar Fine

Awesome, But can you make a Dark Blue ODST Helmet? Like the original one?
http://www.next-gen.biz/files/HALO%20ODST%20a.jpg

If you want it dark blue, edit it yourself. These are Halo 3 armor variants.

If you want it dark blue, edit it yourself. These are Halo 3 armor variants.
Ok, tell me how to.

Oh btw, Halo ODST is part of Halo 3

Ok, tell me how to.

Oh btw, Halo ODST is part of Halo 3

That is beside the point. The Spartan helmet variant is rather different than the ODST helmet. And ODST takes place in Halo 2 after the slip-space rupture in New Mombasa.