Author Topic: Gigabot (Bootleg Furby)  (Read 6294 times)

i don't even know why we do this to him anymore he didn't deserve crap

because it is a soulless machine whose only purpose is to destroy the nuclear family unit by brainwashing children into purchasing and playing with machines instead of spending time with family or living pets

Oh yeah well what if a kid couldnt afford a real dog or cat? Exactly, a Furby is the ideal solution (though i do have 2 puppies, their names are max and ruby and they are brother and sister, they dont mind my furbys at all tbh)
And cheap fluke listings of the originals will show up on ebay from time to time. Thats how i got most of mine

If kidalex and torin weren't douchebags to me in the first place this flame war wouldve never happened. Me liking a kids anime and collecting multiples of a part of toy history is nothing to be rude about. What was the joke anyway? I wasnt laughing at all you peoples handicapped posts at all every 15 minutes they came in. Once again, you are dealing with someone who is an avid fan of the Doraemon franchise and takes anything anyone says about it very seriously, and making meaningless jokes about it is extremely disrespectful towards me, towards my friends, towards the entire fanbase (which is a lot bigger than you think).

Oh yeah well what if a kid couldnt afford a real dog or cat? Exactly, a Furby is the ideal solution (though i do have 2 puppies, their names are max and ruby and they are brother and sister, they dont mind my furbys at all tbh)
And cheap fluke listings of the originals will show up on ebay from time to time. Thats how i got most of mine
what breeds are your doggies

max and ruby was a pretty good anime

Oh yeah well what if a kid couldnt afford a real dog or cat?
furbies cost more than to adopt a cat at petco
and even if, furbies aren't that good of an electronic pet if you ask me
all they do is sit there and make noise for small children to gawk at until they get bored of it

furbies cost more than to adopt a cat at petco
and even if, furbies aren't that good of an electronic pet if you ask me
all they do is sit there and make noise for small children to gawk at until they get bored of it

Pets are a lot more hassle though.

i woke up at 4:18am yesterday to get my daily night cereal, only to find that my furby had sacrificed my pet goat to the fire god.
was a nightmare to get the blood out of the carpet

i woke up at 4:18am yesterday to get my daily night cereal, only to find that my furby had sacrificed my pet goat to the fire god.
did you get a furby exorcist on the scene

do you think this is a game? the furbies are out to loving get us and you're slipping the blindfold over your eyes. wake up zachary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usVVBPuh6ig
we need to destroy.

eliminate.

smash.

before they do.
JOIN ME IN ARMS BROTHERS
AND LET SLIP THE REAL PET DOGS OF WARRRRRRRRRRR