Author Topic: [BCE] Blockland Cinema Entertainment - What bump. Need new ideas!!  (Read 13759 times)

no one's joining though :(

hey, want to do some competition sometime?

Challenge ACCEPTED

(Historical Moment)

woo competition

so what do you want to do?

woo competition

so what do you want to do?

Hm. I dont know. Im trying to read the fact that a third of my clan is applying for Cineblock.

How am I supposed to compete against my own clan?

Hm. I dont know. Im trying to read the fact that a third of my clan is applying for Cineblock.

How am I supposed to compete against my own clan?
if they are loyal members, they will stay loyal. This competition could be something that screams 'bce is awesome' or 'cs is awesome' or both. I personally am not going to accept members just for the reason that they want to leave BCE. That would be silly. You've got a nice clan here, keep it going.

if they are loyal members, they will stay loyal. This competition could be something that screams 'bce is awesome' or 'cs is awesome' or both. I personally am not going to accept members just for the reason that they want to leave BCE. That would be silly. You've got a nice clan here, keep it going.

Thats exactly that I don't want it to come to. I want to have just a friendly competition, nothing else.

I don't want to leave BCE. I will make a compromise with them. I am waiting for your command though. We're not doing anything. I suggested I should enjoy the rest and help another Blockland company. Im sorry if you think I'm leaving.

Name:BrozForevz
BL_ID:23647
Role:Event,Build, or act
Previous Experience:Been on BL for 4/5 years good builder and eventer
Honest opinion how well you can act (or build):I'm a kinda good actor and builder but kinda bad eventer

Anything I can do without skype?

Totally not a stolen idea from CineBlock

Actually I had no idea that Cineblock existed until someone brought it up with me.

Role:Event,Build, or act
Previous Experience:Been on BL for 4/5 years good builder and eventer
Honest opinion how well you can act (or build):I'm a kinda good actor and builder but kinda bad eventer

Fight4Life: I believe that you do not have enough information and I really apologize for rejecting you. If your not such a good eventer, you should not put want to work as eventer. Really I have so much to say, but have no time.
No.

Jakob:  What Fight4Life said. But you didn't really specify what you want to do, and did really fill out the application correctly. So I'm afraid it is a no.
No

0%. Rejected.

Anything I can do without skype?
Yes, you can do things without skype. Etc: Block of the Dead. Need an actor or two to start filming!

« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 06:11:53 PM by Fight 4 Life »

All Members please meet at Fight4Life's BCE Server at 5:00 PM EST. If you have any concerns please PM message me. Also PM to verify that you coming. 3:00 PM EST is the Deadline. We will need to go over future plans.
Ooops.

RE:This is a Re application  :cookieMonster: :cookie:
Role (Star, Set builder, etc.):Builder, if taken then star
Previous Experience:I've been a really good pixel artist and been to tons of freebuilds
Honest opinion how well you can act (or build):I've been sent to movies but the other actors are like CRAP :iceCream: The building opinion is I would not be able to event but I can build the set and stuff like that.
Timezone:3:40 to 5:30 or 9:30 to *insert time here*