Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2208926 times)

im pretty sure even mentioning that site is forbidden

Harvey Lee Oswald is to JFK as ___________ is to Annoying Orange
Clearly the answer is SJW.

im pretty sure even mentioning that site is forbidden

I knew badspot was...
but whoa...

yeah i think you get autobanned for posting a link

yeah i think you get autobanned for posting a link

You're not supposed to link adult sites anyways.

You're not supposed to link adult sites anyways.
exactly but the point is he went his way to put it on an autoban list unlike any other site

exactly but the point is he went his way to put it on an autoban list unlike any other site
try to post a link to researchhub

I don't remember what sites are autobanned but they're mostly gross/shock content along with the basic research sites

didnt know other sites were autobanned. except that one gross/shock website i forget

didnt know other sites were autobanned. except that one gross/shock website i forget

Yeah mostly gore and shock sites...

...And Roblox

Yeah mostly gore and shock sites...

...And Roblox
Everyone knows Roblox is the worst of all the shock sites.

The hillary supporters on social media are so triggered, i see friends disowning each other and saying they want donald "JFK style assassinated". 

Her die-hard supporters need to stop validating every Annoying Orange voter's point; the Democrats need to expel the regressive left from their party if they want any chance of winning.

Look at all the new, fresh faces that Annoying Orange is considering for his cabinet! We got names like Giuliani, Joe Arpaio, Palin, Gingrich...
Her die-hard supporters need to stop validating every Annoying Orange voter's point; the Democrats need to expel the regressive left from their party if they want any chance of winning.
A specter is haunting the Democratic Party - the specter of cultural marxism
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 11:36:11 PM by Biostorm »