Poll

(i mean like, cousins, not siblings)

is ok
29 (23.2%)
absolutely haram
96 (76.8%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: blf what are your thoughts on incestuous relationships  (Read 7030 times)

no absolutely not no way not ever no condition out out out

inbred children are significantly more likely to have birth defects, but the stereotype of subhuman mongoloid families in the mountains of west virginia, for example, is untrue.

otherwise this is really a moral vs ethical issue. cultures generally see it as taboo because we're naturally not as* attracted to close relatives thanks to evolution optimizing us for genetic variety, alongside the direct results that caused evolution to promote variety

pragmatically though there's nothing wrong with a sister and brother marrying and adopting

*i say as, because it's a result of growing up closely to the relative in question, and it's not actually something our heads can recognize as genetic. cousin-loving isn't nearly as universally condemned because of this.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 10:37:33 AM by Juncoph »

inbred children are significantly more likely to have birth defects
a good example of this is Charles II of Spain

ICH BIN DER KAISER UND ICH WILL KNÖDEL

siblings or cousins is one thing but what about PARENT AND CHILD

One of my mottos has always been "I don't care what someone's into as long as they're not hurting anyone"

So yeah, that's that for me. I'm not into it, but to each their own.

Inbreeding is a different story, though. Risk of birth defects and what not.

I don't really see anything wrong, as long as you consent and you don't procreate.

dont have a source for this right now but i heard somewhere that the majority of incest entails some form of abuse/manipulation

Absolutely disgusting. Puked on thread entry, haven't stopped until now. Thanks for cleaning my bowels, OP.

Absolutely disgusting. Puked on thread entry, haven't stopped until now. Thanks for cleaning my bowels, OP.

Pretty sure you don't puke from your bowels.

i mean australians are great at talking stuff

mcjob vomited incredibly hard

mcjob vomited incredibly hard

Not surprising considering how sensitive he is.

your mom and cousin can do whatever I guess, like not sure if you're okay with it but

if my parents or family member ever did something like that I'd disown them, not only is it incredibly embarrassing but that embarrassment carries over to anyone else in the family and no one asked for any of that stuff.

if it bothers you though tell them to knock that stuff off I guess or something idk.