Poll

LONG LIVE THE...

Greenwood Bandits
Modernizers
Republic
Green Mafia (lmao)
Preachers (lmao)

Author Topic: WinterBite Ch3: Strongholds Bloody Course [RP] [CH3 Started!!!]  (Read 210300 times)

« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 02:13:09 PM by teoras1 »

Teoras is actually a good, short, easy to remember, and valid name.

I see 4 lies.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 02:13:17 PM by teoras1 »

Valke, I gave him alot of chances to look at the proof, he didnt bother to.
Twitter accounts? Seriously? Contacting strangers for personal information as a way of finding out whether a name is real or not? Seriously? Considering using screenshots and website links is good proof.

And I was about to change my name, but then they said its unrealistic, even though its a normal name. Teoras is actually a good, short, easy to remember, and valid name.
But nobody ever heard of it before, which is the main cause of the argument. If people appear to have problems with one's RP name, they pretty much have to change it.

And I didnt call you tribal, the ones that said my Irl name sucks for some reason.
Even so, nobody is being tribal at all. That's like saying to a guy named "John" that they have the most generic male name ever, which is not even remotely offensive.

Get over it all for now and stop wasting Portal's time.

Dragon, you are a known idiot for acting cool on the forums from what I heard. Stop.

I'm barely known on the forums. You couldn't have possibly heard of me before

« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 02:13:31 PM by teoras1 »

Dragon, you are a known idiot for acting cool on the forums from what I heard. Stop.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 02:13:44 PM by teoras1 »

All you did was show yourself as an idiot.
Portal advertised his server as good because he keeps idiots like you out.

And Portal is an idiot, he thinks since he is the server host he can COMMAND the person, like a loving dictator.

And Teoras1 is an idiot, he thinks since he is a client, both in business and network terms, he has the right to stay when he stuffs on the I hope not literal carpet, like a loving cunt.

Valke, I told  you, THERE WAS MORE PROOF THAN THE STUPID TWITTER ACCOUNT. You must be blind...
Do you really think I was actually paying attention to that stuffty argument? I even had to turn off my OOC at some points due to how much everyone spewed out of their intestines.

You are just saying that you cannot create new things.... in the world.
No. I'm saying that it was purely common sense just to change your name.

That, you said, isnt tribal. But I took the My name sucks(Even though almost everyone I meet say its a very nice name.)
Welcome to the internet.

And Portal is an idiot, he thinks since he is the server host he can COMMAND the person, like a loving dictator.
Isn't that the whole point of enforced rules on a server? To command your players? To tell them how to have fun on the server without facing consequences? Portal wasn't being stupid, he was just doing his job as the host. He pretty much got fed up of you banned you because of your constant refusal of commands.

Now, if you mind, I would like this to stop. Portal just adversited his server as bad.
If you really wish for this to stop, why the forget are you still responding? You're just automatically digging the hole deeper if you keep emptying your intestines all over this argument. You've made too much of a big deal out of the entire thing. If you want to stop the argument, do yourself a favor and forget off. It's not rocket science. Not only have you utterly wasted my time, you've pretty much wasted the time of Portal and all the other admins and RPers on the server due to you constantly refusing to shut the forget up and leave. I'll repeat myself again. Don't like the server? forget off and goodnight..

« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 02:14:01 PM by teoras1 »

« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 02:14:08 PM by teoras1 »

Valker, I am not scared of you. And You cant welcome me to the internet, I have been here too long to be "Welcomed."

And Portal was a dictator, We have rights, you know?

Oh noes I am so scared of you acting cool and stuff.

Btw, noone will be hearing of me for a long time. Its been a good series of the worst server-user hunt. My fellow staff are proud of me. Hero of the office bassicly :P
I'm surprised you have a job anywhere.
You're a complete idiot.