Author Topic: Osht! Caught in the act.  (Read 21101 times)

I couldn't say it better myself.
Why is everyone saying that about my posts recently? There are always holes in my arguments.

Spation, Your a loving dipstuff i said "my friend's sister" That means the sister of my friend.

Spation, Your a loving dipstuff i said "my friend's sister" That means the sister of my friend.
Well then only two of my points were wrong in the specifics. But of course, they were generally right about you not being able to make friends.

Why would you be doing it at you're friends house, and if you werent at you're friends why would she be at you'res?

i said "my friend's sister" That means the sister of my friend.
Just about to say that.
There are always holes in my arguments.
QFT.

Warning -

Ono

Warning -

Nuuu

Haet me if you like.

Spation... How is fapping to your sister's friend being an inbred??? Care to elaborate?

I have never been caught in the act, but I have been caught after ward because I maturbate before i go to bed and I fall asleep afterward. MY granny desided to pop in and check on me while I was home alone, but it is our secret, she didn't tell my mom that I slept naked...

GRANNY NO

-Chappelle Show

Almost got caught in tha shower.... also does anyone elese love a good imagination? ;) he he...

Almost got caught in tha shower.... also does anyone elese love a good imagination? ;) he he...
Don't shower doors normally have locks on them?

no door only Curtain..... sucked... thank god that i shut the door before i took a shower..

no door only Curtain..... sucked... thank god that i shut the door before i took a shower..
Why the forget would someone open the curtain on you? Unless you're just sitting there without it on making loud grunts.