Author Topic: What to get Girlfriend for Christmas?  (Read 9818 times)

Ask her what she wants.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 09:01:36 PM by pingpeppy »

Nothing.
You see, you will get nowhere with this gf of yours, you're just blowing $50+ for completely nothing. This is exactly why women are a waste of money. Not to mention you have to take them out and stuff.
It's actually fun to go on dates...
Not like it is a big hassle...
Chill.....Please.....

Nothing.
You see, you will get nowhere with this gf of yours, you're just blowing $50+ for completely nothing. This is exactly why women are a waste of money. Not to mention you have to take them out and stuff.
Probably explains a few things about yourself.

It's actually fun to go on dates...

Oh yes, it brings tears of joy to my eyes to sit there for an hour and listen to a female talk about stuff I couldn't care less about and state/ask the most obvious things.
Your girlfriend better be one of them smart but not as physically attractive people or I will rip your balls off hold them up high in the air and scream.

Probably explains a few things about yourself.

Don't get the wrong impression, but I really don't need anyone else but myself.

Don't get the wrong impression, but I really don't need anyone else but myself.

Your selfish.

Right impression?

Your selfish.
Not exactly. I care for others and all, I just don't see their relationship as a necessity in my life. I can live just fine without them as I did with them.

Maybe you just havent found a girl your "crazy" for or w/e

Not exactly. I care for others and all, I just don't see their relationship as a necessity in my life. I can live just fine without them as I did with them.

Ah.

Your wording on the last post sounded verrreh self centered, or whatever.

Well, every girl I have been "crazy" for was either nothing more but a physical attraction  or just a drag to keep the relationship going.
Girlfriends shouldn't really be on your mind yet. 99% of the people you see in high school you will never see again and they will not effect your life in the future.

Well, every girl I have been "crazy" for was either nothing more but a physical attraction  or just a drag to keep the relationship going.
Girlfriends shouldn't really be on your mind yet. 99% of the people you see in high school you will never see again and they will not effect your life in the future.
And that's a reason not to be in a relationship?

The fact that I won't ever see her again in 2 years or so + the fact that it's not a necessity and since most of the people having gf issues here are probably going through puberty, thus it's nothing more but a physical attraction, IMO a waste of time and money, yes, that is a reason not to be in a relationship.

Look at all of these threads. Ladios' girlfriend was lesbian, obviously doesn't even know herself yet, YoungLink's or w/e gf was flirting with his friend, etc.

Again, I don't need to be in a relationship, it changes nothing for me. My life will be the same without them as it was with them.

99%?
Wow.
Im sure ill see friends and stuff

Idk sometimes its nice to have someone besides yourself

Glanced at the topic name and thought it said "What girlfriend should I get for christmas"?

...I wish it was that easy.

Ontopic: Dunno, maybe a ring.

Nono. Whats her favorite colour? Ask her, then buy her some really nice (Insert colour here) high quality earrings. :D
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 09:46:02 PM by Hunter »

The fact that I won't ever see her again in 2 years or so + the fact that it's not a necessity and since most of the people having gf issues here are probably going through puberty, thus it's nothing more but a physical attraction, IMO a waste of time and money, yes, that is a reason not to be in a relationship.

Look at all of these threads. Ladios' girlfriend was lesbian, obviously doesn't even know herself yet, YoungLink's or w/e gf was flirting with his friend, etc.

Again, I don't need to be in a relationship, it changes nothing for me. My life will be the same without them as it was with them.
I just think its very callous to refuse people on the basis that you might never see them again.