Author Topic: Raccoonkid101-The bad host ever seen.  (Read 2583 times)

Sorry for late posting.This post is for my time yesterday :(

Actually i love playing at the family RPs.But that was "Outstanding server i ever seen."

(Picture 1)"He saved and loaded Badspot's Christmas map on his server.He also DIDN'T ever modify everything on it.(Few hours ago i captured).However i know he was 8 years ago kid,but I wonder who will tell?<--That's nevermind.

(Picture 2)Ok,ok,Fine.He loaded another map out.We do roleplays as usually.Suddenly i saw he makes the Level crossing,I suggested that he should 1x16f bricks,But he just wont listen and use his way.His way makes the train how to run on it and NOT SMOOTHThat's why he dont accept player's idea.

However,He has a friend called brookman,A bad admin.I just say one sentence when he was "Happily wanding another player"I say,Continue,He banned me for a reason called"you dont no am admin huh?"That's was poor that my friend spyed on his server,But he doesn't ban the badmin...(That i doesn't have a pic because he unbanned me for few min when i was buying fraps)

I just play this server,But i was disappointed that i hope it is good,No more chances.  :cookieMonster: for reading :D

PS:When i was asking him about coping,2 pictures were delivery fresh to you to see!

Sorry,Fixing photo problems :(

ummm... First of all, that was very difficult to read, and I'm still not sure I got what happened. You need to work on your grammar. And second of all, this belongs in Drama.

Ok,Mayber photos you will understand why he was a map saving king.And i will post as 2 post..
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 10:59:05 AM by IntelXeonTheCPU »

Post 1:For main post i wanna say.

Post 2:Extra

2B(Sorry again..)

This belongs in Drama first off, and secondly...
can anyone please explain what OP is saying? I can barely understand it.

Okay, so, here's what I think he said:

He likes playing Family RPs, this server he's at, the host loaded Badspot's Christmas map and changes some of it. Then I believe, the host then loads another map and starts to build train tracks? OP then tries to give some advice, and gets banned for saying an admin is D-wanding people.

That was my best shot at translating it.

Did really just buy fraps for the same of taking a screenshot
You know that your computer can do that ordinarily right?

it's trying to communicate...

Did really just buy fraps for the same of taking a screenshot
You know that your computer can do that ordinarily right?
For better qualty...And original BL cant capture the BLID Gui.However,I will record some videos for good moments,that's why i buy it.

Okay, so, here's what I think he said:

He likes playing Family RPs, this server he's at, the host loaded Badspot's Christmas map and changes some of it. Then I believe, the host then loads another map and starts to build train tracks? OP then tries to give some advice, and gets banned for saying an admin is D-wanding people.

That was my best shot at translating it.
Yeah...thanks,But the host DIDN'T do any change on it.

For better qualty...

Normal screenshots are perfect quality.

And original BL cant capture the BLID Gui.However,I will record some videos for good moments,that's why i buy it.

Use HUD screenshots??