Author Topic: Castle Crashers  (Read 11028 times)

Level 21 Orange Knight with level 3 magic
Level 8 Theif with lotsa strength
Level 5 Grey Knight
Everything else is level 1

Someone add me already, all I have is Warren, Carzo (neber on) and Lil Robot.

and MAYBE Swholli, he hasn't accepted.

I'm on the last boss with my gray knight archer! :D

I'm on the last boss with my gray knight archer! :D
DAAAAAMN

if any1 is on my username is futurperfect send invite please lvl 13 i think super high strength red knight :D
(i just got this game like 6 hours ago)

Wow, if we got Nick, Ghoul, and Otis together, we'd have a full team, with no confliction.
I need Gamertags.

Level 38 Poison SpellSword.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 09:24:20 AM by yuki »

I'm level 26 now.

I'm NickTheSushi, add me yuki.

Just started like yesterday, am level 14 Red Knight focusing on everything but magic.

My gamertag is Texansangheili.

I love it :D

I foucus on magic and am Level 12 Blue guy :P
wahts your gammer tag?

Someone tell me if this is better than alien hominid. I hated that game and I want to know if castle crashers is about the same.

Someone tell me if this is better than alien hominid. I hated that game and I want to know if castle crashers is about the same.
They're very close in style, except this one isn't as hard since if you fail, you get XP and level up sometimes, so the levels get easier.

They're very close in style, except this one isn't as hard since if you fail, you get XP and level up sometimes, so the levels get easier.
And you have almost 100 different weapons, you have pet assistants, and you can unlock more characters by beating the game with certain characters, or beating certain arenas in Single Player.

:3