Author Topic: Kitty0706 is dead (read page 3)  (Read 30846 times)

and I hope ephi sues you for your RTB version

What a shame.

We are talking about the life of a human being here, and how the hospitals are corrupt, you idgit. That has nothing to do with this at all. And since we are on that subject he might as well sue everyone else for their versions too, ey? Also, lets sue everyone who used the gun model/script in their add-ons. They stole Badspots model and code.

Seriously. -.- Nothing to do with this at all.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 11:41:24 AM by Goth77 »

That was a serious post....

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3901602/

Even the damn government knows cannabis extracts are cancer fighting effective, especially in Leukemia patients. I'm not talking about getting high, I am talking about the CBD extract. How could the doctors be so stupid. Did they not do any research? No, they didn't. They didn't care about the life of this person. They followed standard procedure so they could collect the insurance money and bail. I hope they get sued.
or maybe its still illegal in his state......
like it or not, doctors have to follow the law

It's a shame he passed away from a bone marrow transplant that was supposed to help his Leukemia. Just another reason why I don't trust hospitals. This kid could have possibly been saved from cannabis extracts, or at least had a better fighting chance for survival.

Stupid doctors.
get stabbed 8 times into your torso front & back and not go to any clinics or hospital so they don't put metal trackers & poison transplants into you!!!

« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 11:55:20 AM by Crispy_ »

That could very well be. At least you have common sense. I didn't really think about that. You'd think they would make an exception if someone was on their deathbed though right?

get stabbed 8 times into your torso front & back and not go to any clinics or hospital so they don't put metal trackers & poison transplants into you!!!
Pretty sure getting stabbed 8 times in the front and back is a decent excuse to go to the ER for stitches, although it's likey you won't survive after 8 deep stab wounds front and back. This is a stupid argument.

i hope your doctor fails to keep you alive, ignorant 12 year old.
I don't have a doctor. I stay alive mostly on my own, but thanks for your concern. Also you have the numbers backwards

Damn, I liked his videos.
Rest in peace you magnificent bastard.

At this point I'm just blocking Goth77's posts. I have several family members in the medical field and all you're doing is calling doctors and nurses murderers and hoping they get sued. You probably want them dead too.

forget you.

At this point I'm just blocking Goth77's posts. I have several family members in the medical field and all you're doing is calling doctors and nurses murderers and hoping they get sued. You probably want them dead too.

forget you.
Ouch. Im so hurt. I never called them murderers, I just said that I don't really trust all of them. Every person is different, you have good and bad people just like you have good and bad doctors. The bad doctors happen to apply in this situation. Way to shove words in my mouth.

im glad
jk sad tho i liked team fabulous 2

Ouch. Im so hurt. I never called them murderers, I just said that I don't really trust all of them. Every person is different, you have good and bad people just like you have good and bad doctors. The bad doctors happen to apply in this situation. Way to shove words in my mouth.

lets see you go and save someone in a hospital

then you can judge if doctors are bad or not

It's a shame he passed away from a bone marrow transplant that was supposed to help his Leukemia. Just another reason why I don't trust hospitals. This kid could have possibly been saved from cannabis extracts, or at least had a better fighting chance for survival.

Stupid doctors.
We are talking about the life of a human being here, and how the hospitals are corrupt, you idgit. That has nothing to do with this at all. And since we are on that subject he might as well sue everyone else for their versions too, ey? Also, lets sue everyone who used the gun model/script in their add-ons. They stole Badspots model and code.

Seriously. -.- Nothing to do with this at all.
That could very well be. At least you have common sense. I didn't really think about that. You'd think they would make an exception if someone was on their deathbed though right?
Pretty sure getting stabbed 8 times in the front and back is a decent excuse to go to the ER for stitches, although it's likey you won't survive after 8 deep stab wounds front and back. This is a stupid argument.
I don't have a doctor. I stay alive mostly on my own, but thanks for your concern. Also you have the numbers backwards

this is a bad argument

This makes no sense. I have been in a hospital before, a few times actually. I have seen both good doctors and bad doctors. What is your point? I never said being a doctor was easy...especially if they are a good-hearted and dedicated doctor who does things for the patient, instead of a money hungry doc who thinks he knows it all and doesn't care if his patient lives or dies.

snip
Cool shirt.

Stupid doctors.

Yeah because doctors are omnipotent healing fairy gods that wave their magic loving wands that 100% cure people. They can totally 100% predict if stuff will work mhmm.

Yeah because doctors are omnipotent healing fairy gods that wave their magic loving wands that 100% cure people. They can totally 100% predict if stuff will work mhmm.
Shoving words in my mouth again. I never said those things. I simply think the doctors could have made a smarter decision and tried the cannabis treatment before going straight to chemo and bone marrow transplant.

But, as Frank said
I still think they could make an exception for a kid on his death-bed.