Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 603489 times)

Black Gem's Jail Escape

When i join the server, someone asks me to join a minigame. I join, and the admin says STOP!!!
I ask him why, all he says is "banhammer". The minigame continues and i get my ass banhammered.
This guy is such a friend. I wish i checked his ID.
I just joined that server a few minutes ago, ill be sure to mention this.

Black Gem's Jail Escape

When i join the server, someone asks me to join a minigame. I join, and the admin says STOP!!!
I ask him why, all he says is "banhammer". The minigame continues and i get my ass banhammered.
This guy is such a friend. I wish i checked his ID.

What's the admin's name?

Grouchyrobot apparently has a grudge because I pointed out how he was seeking the host's attention in an attempt to get admin. Now he /tries/ to make me look bad whenever he has the chance to. (but failing)

olol

back when I was new to the forums, I wasn't really aware of what a "megatopic" like this was, so I just thought it was a really long topic
and I always had the urge to read every single page of every topic I feel like reading
so I've literally read nearly every single page of this topic

aaaaand nobody believes me

back when I was new to the forums, I wasn't really aware of what a "megatopic" like this was, so I just thought it was a really long topic
and I always had the urge to read every single page of every topic I feel like reading
so I've literally read nearly every single page of this topic

aaaaand nobody believes me
YOU CAN DO IT SON

:O's Team Fortress 2

I joined the server out of curiosity.
Loading the files took ages, so i expected to see something epic.
I spawned. Around me ghosted a 128x256 flat area with random cubes around it. Bases were just rooms with buttons that give items/classes. I asked the host how long did it take for him to make the map.
He replied: 1 day.
I said that i could make a better map in about 8-9 hours for him and i was banned for reason: If u don't like it then gtfo u noob

Grouchyrobot apparently has a grudge because I pointed out how he was seeking the host's attention in an attempt to get admin. Now he /tries/ to make me look bad whenever he has the chance to. (but failing)

olol

Who was host?

Banned twice for my name...

Bump
It makes no sense to bump this topic when I just posted a new one to make me look stupid.

It makes no sense to bump this topic when I just posted a new one to make me look stupid.

It made perfect sense. It's to show you that this thread isn't old enough to not be able to post in, and there was no point in making a new one.

Lol it worked well, you do look stupid.

Lol it worked well, you do look stupid.
Sirherg1 hates setro2 lol
His signature was fully dedicated to setro2!