Author Topic: Blur's Modern Villa  (Read 12110 times)

I like the interior a lot, reminds me of the Stark mansion (:

10/10! It looks amazing! :D

9/10

The giant pillars holding up the deck bug me quite a bit. I'm no structural engineer but I have seen quite a few homes where the overhanging deck is actually the same reinforced concrete that makes up the foundation of the house, meaning the weight of the house sitting on one end would keep the other end from falling over. Even as you have it those two massive pillars wouldn't be doing a -whole- lot because they're set in sand, they'd have to go down quite a bit before they hit ground solid enough to be reasonably supportive. I think you would be able to get away without them and just have the deck floating over the cliff. I also think an access stair to the beach from the cliff would really benefit the residents.

Other than that everything's pretty. Many thanks for some awesome new backgrounds for my desktop.

Why does this asshat get to place all those pics when I only get 4
Why are you calling him an asshat when you don't know how to post more than 4 pictures?

cool, 7/10
next time make your own trees

next time make your own trees

Fob allowed anyone to use his trees so I don't see why I am required to

Aquarium! + another god damn pagestretch

What are those lights called in the pool?

That place is from Infiltrator isn't it? You probably remember me.

The house looks great!
Now I want to point out a few pictures, the first picture where the 2 pillars that holds the house, I don't like it, it seems strange and oversized.
The bathroom needs a bit of work, I don't like the color where it's all black and plus it needs a lot more details. The bedrooms are too small.
I feel like the house just has too many free spaces, maybe decrease the size by a little bit. The house is just too simple maybe try a different design next time.

Overall I think its a great house
7/10

This thread is dead isn't it

This thread is dead isn't it
Yep. Now let's go buy some C4 for your house