Author Topic: new Avatar the Last Airbender live-action show @ Netflix  (Read 1910 times)

from the people who brought you death note 2016 (one of the worst adaptations of all time) comes a remake of not just one of the worst adaptations of all time but one of the worst films of all time

this is going to bomb like hiroshima

"The new show hails from the original creators Michael DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko, who will serve as showrunners and executive producers." at least theres that

Also Jeremy Zuckerman is doing the soundtrack. He did the soundtracks for TLA and LOK but not the movie
https://twitter.com/JeremyZuckerman/status/1042101591199735808
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 03:07:26 PM by John Freeman »

they were supervisors on the first attempt so

they were supervisors on the first attempt so
According to wiki, not really. There are very few mentions of them. Also, according to an AMA by Zuko's VA, they told him not to see the movie
So we'll have to see I guess

What the forget is with every company's boner for loving live-action everything?

they're a bunch of big suits who aren't artists and don't realize that animation has never translated well into live action ever

i hope it's just bad enough to cancel soon but not bad enough to be completely terrible, just so i can buy one of the fire nation helmet props that will eventually be sold

animation has never translated well into live action ever

this mans has never seen the live action 1001 dalmations

the fact that you called it 1001 dalmatians shows you don't know what you're talking about

the fact that you called it 1001 dalmatians shows you don't know what you're talking about

this guy's never watched the live action 1001 dalmations movie lol

animation has never translated well into live action ever

this mans has never seen the live action 1001 dalmations

Christopher Robin was pretty good too.