Author Topic: ■ The Photography Megathread ■  (Read 243355 times)

I had to do a double-take at the title, for a second i thought this was going to be a thread all about photography

so anyways, how about those boobs and vaginas, guys?

If this is a research thread, why isn't there research :O?

If this is a research thread, why isn't there research :O?

*TheKid facepalms

My God get over yourselves people, we get it.

I bought a camera last week. Here are my favourite shots from today:

How am I doing?

I like the one with christmas lights a lot

those are beautiful

Thank-you! I'm really happy with them.

Absolutely beautiful! What kind of camera or lens is that?

I adore the kind of 'dusty' look they have!

Absolutely beautiful! What kind of camera or lens is that?

I adore the kind of 'dusty' look they have!
I think it's the Christmas lights that were dusty.

well uh
all that stuff could be dusty 6_6

Thankyou!
I'm using a Nikon D3100 and for those pictures I was using a Nikkor 55-200mm lens.

Thankyou!
I'm using a Nikon D3100 and for those pictures I was using a Nikkor 55-200mm lens.

If you bought the 3100, should have sprung for the 3200, I shoot with the 3200, I have the 18-55 mm and a Tamron 70-300 for it.  Here are some photos I took at the lake today, the plane ones were taken on a moving boat while the plane did a touch and go, flew right over us, was so cool.

If you bought the 3100, should have sprung for the 3200, I shoot with the 3200, I have the 18-55 mm and a Tamron 70-300 for it.  Here are some photos I took at the lake today, the plane ones were taken on a moving boat while the plane did a touch and go, flew right over us, was so cool.
-snip snip-

Those photos are quite nice. I was actually considering getting the 3200. I could have bought the 3200 with the 18-55mm lens or, four $4 more, the 3100 with 18-55mm and 55-200mm lenses. I assumed there wasn't a major difference between the two and went for the 3100.