Author Topic: [NEWS] Colorado's investment in birth control reduces teen births by 50%  (Read 13502 times)

Public education is free. You even get it if you grow up in an orphanage.
you're out of your mind if you think every public school supplies equal or even adequate education

do you think people in alabama or some other state with horrible education are uneducated by choice?

you're out of your mind if you think every public school supplies equal or even adequate education

Boohoo, learn how to google at a library. Public education still teaches you how to use protection so these kids having 3 children are still loving handicaps.

Boohoo, learn how to google at a library. Public education still teaches you how to use protection so these kids having 3 children are still loving handicaps.
If you think a condom failed at least 3 times in a row then you're an idiot
(autism sounds)

Public education is free. You even get it if you grow up in an orphanage.
Public education being free is not an issue. It's the schools that are teaching the public education. Poorer neighborhoods have underfunded schools while richer neighborhoods have overfunded schools

Public education being free is not an issue. It's the schools that are teaching the public education. Poorer neighborhoods have underfunded schools while richer neighborhoods have overfunded schools
School spending does not correlate at all with student achievement.  In fact often it's the opposite, the highest spending schools have the lowest achievement.  This sounds like a good cut of bad spending. 

Public education still teaches you how to use protection so these kids having 3 children are still loving handicaps.
oh no baby what is you doing
the entirety of my 'love ed' was a man standing in front of a projector showing us pictures of stds like forgetin genital warts and blue waffle and stuff and telling us not to have love until marriage

oh no baby what is you doing
the entirety of my 'love ed' was a man standing in front of a projector showing us pictures of stds like forgetin genital warts and blue waffle and stuff and telling us not to have love until marriage

Guess you forgot all the important stuff they taught you.

here's the thing: they didn't

The exact same thing happened at my schools too lol

All they do now is show STDs, their effects, and say not to have love until marriage

Boohoo, learn how to google at a library.
since when does every community have easy access to he internet, let alone the knowledge to use it properly?
Public education still teaches you how to use protection so these kids having 3 children are still loving handicaps.
again, maybe YOUR public school did, but underfunded schools or communities that vilify love education don't.

here's the thing: they didn't
The exact same thing happened at my schools too lol

All they do now is show STDs, their effects, and say not to have love until marriage

By grade 7 they were telling us how to use proper protection and what kind to use, and they repeated that stuff every year after that

since when does every community have easy access to he internet, let alone the knowledge to use it properly?.

Gee maybe since the mid 2,000s. Especially since there are these magical things called librarys which also have computers.

again, maybe YOUR public school did, but underfunded schools or communities that vilify love education don't.

You can't loving tell me that my elementary school (K-7) of 130 students in the middle of buttforget nowhere got more funding then yours.

Badspot is half right. Statistics show that 'more money' doesn't make a difference, but rather 'how you spend the money'

either way the less money you have the less money you have available to spend intelligently. if you have a school that's funded with billions of dollars and they funnel that into the sports program, the school will have really low achievement rates. if you fund that on art and science or math, then the achievement rates go up.

However, it doesn't matter because schools in poverty have less money to spend on those good aspects anyways

By grade 7 they were telling us how to use proper protection and what kind to use, and they repeated that stuff every year after that
ok guess what they didn't for us

you =/= everyone in the country

You can't loving tell me that my elementary school (K-7) of 130 students in the middle of buttforget nowhere got more funding then yours.
If you lived in a rich neighborhood the chances are it did. In neighborhoods like harlem and sunset park the schools there probably got less funding anyways.

Funding for schools is only important in middle and high schools, elementary and lower isn't really necessary