Author Topic: Blockland Server Return | BSR | New Steam Group  (Read 2054 times)

How is this not a clan? it's a group of people carrying out things in Blockland, obviously a clan.

If you have nothing good to post here- don't post.
who says I cant criticize? You even know you advertized servers on your stuffty RRTB group

who says I cant criticize? You even know you advertized servers on your stuffty RRTB group
mainly his own servers too.

mainly his own servers too.

All of you are exaggerating. "Mainly" does not apply since I advertised only two servers, and only mine once.

anyway, how are you going to host servers for people?

anyway, how are you going to host servers for people?

BSR isn't going to host servers for people; you can schedule events and servers for BSR and we will post them on the steam group page. We also visit unique servers and if they are good, we advertise them too.

If it isn't clear: We promote new servers and scheduled servers.

All of you are exaggerating. "Mainly" does not apply since I advertised only two servers, and only mine once.
You advertized a server on a memorial group
are you honestly serious

You advertized a server on a memorial group
are you honestly serious

And that is why I made this group?

Ever since v20, statistically, unique servers and players have been dwindling down by the minute.

Can I have the source of where you discovered these statistics?  Or is is it more crap you're saying to convince people to use this?

And that is why I made this group?
why would anyone join a group to get advertizements to your own server
that makes NO SENSE

Oh, and lets not forget your "good" servers were advertizing Ravencrofts Basketball and something else
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 12:52:31 AM by Nal »

why would anyone join a group to get advertizements to your own server
that makes NO SENSE

Oh, and lets not forget your "good" servers were advertizing Ravencrofts Basketball and something else

Not once did I say I would advertise my own server. I haven't advertised on BSR yet?

How about you read what I'm saying before you start arguing.

Hmm, this looks pretty neat.  I'm joining.