Author Topic: Mr.Queeba attacking servers with memes. (Mainly Speedkart)  (Read 3780 times)

So, im an admin over on Meta_KnightX's SpeedKart, and then Mr Queeba, host of Mr.Queebas MemeKart, said that Memekart is biting the dust and hes gonna attack the server with his memes, so i banned him for trying to attack the server. Them he had to drama me. This guy.

Where did he drama you?

Stupid Bans and Kicks I believe...

Listen man if someone says "I'm going to attack you with memes" they're probably joking. You don't ban someone because they might spam the server, you ban them when they've actually done something.

Also, no evidence provided. Not a good sign.

on a scale of one to mlg, how dank were the maymays?

on a scale of one to mlg, how dank were the maymays?
MLG

I think this "Mr Queeba" is linked to an anonymous hacker known as "4 chan"

Listen man if someone says "I'm going to attack you with memes" they're probably joking. You don't ban someone because they might spam the server, you ban them when they've actually done something.

Also, no evidence provided. Not a good sign.
I know, no photos, but Meta can prove it... :cookieMonster:

I tried to point that out...

I know, no photos, but Meta can prove it... :cookieMonster:

*Double post*

Oh boy, I am the main baby-sitter to my server, I forgot...

So, im an admin over on Meta_KnightX's SpeedKart, and then Mr Queeba, host of Mr.Queebas MemeKart, said that Memekart is biting the dust and hes gonna attack the server with his memes, so i banned him for trying to attack the server. Them he had to drama me. This guy.
i think he was joking lmao