Poll

Should we continue Blockland Pistop?

Yes, you should continue working on Blockland Pitstop
No, you should not work on Blockland Pitstop

Author Topic: POLL - Should We Continue This? - Blockland Pitstop  (Read 44919 times)

As the name is Blockland Pitstop I think it should have the outline of a gas pump or just the outline of a gas nozzle. Something like this maybe?

As the name is Blockland Pitstop I think it should have the outline of a gas pump or just the outline of a gas nozzle. Something like this maybe?

yes yes yes yes

I cant believe I'm agreeing with this

+1

Making a vector right now..

Yes, please.

Jes, is that just some random clip art you found? I want to find something like it and play around with your idea.

Jes, is that just some random clip art you found? I want to find something like it and play around with your idea.

Are you using illustrator or something else to design your logos? They need to be vector based.

I'm using a lesser known program called CorelDraw. It designs in vector form, but how do I save it as an .ai or whatever? I'm still relatively new to graphic design.

I'm using a lesser known program called CorelDraw. It designs in vector form, but how do I save it as an .ai or whatever? I'm still relatively new to graphic design.

I don't use CorelDraw but you can probably go to File->Export->"Adobe Illustrator Format (.ai)"

This one please.

Yep. Googled "Gas pump nozzle clipart".

Here's yet another concept dump.

Here's yet another concept dump.

The vibrant colors look nice, but it will not blend that well with the new website style.

It needs some shades of grey