Poll

---

---
0 (0%)
---
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: BFBB [BOSS #3 - KIDALEX90]  (Read 154884 times)

CRITAWAKETS equips a chrono suit!

Redconer pierce shots two of the ground control stations! Destroying both in a single shot!

Waru revives himself through sheer willpower!

100 Baneblades reveal themselves near the ground control centers! They fire all weapons! Destroying 3 of them!

Orbital Laser Cannon intercepts the A-Bomb! Destroying It!

Indra's Arrow launches a direct shot on the Baneblade armada! Destroying the whole armada through explosive force! CypherX is killed in the blast!

Thunderbolt Obliterates Redconer with a direct shot!

TableSalt continues building the snowman! Finishes in 1 cycle!

Sirgir's fleet of ships engage the platforms! Indra's Arrow suffers no damage! Thunderbolt takes 20000 -75% Damage!

NINTH BOSS

SWAT One
Armed with Space Platforms.
10000/10000
Afflicted with Untouchable
(Cannot be targeted for direct attacks)

Indra's Arrow
Armed with Lightning Bolter & Burst Laser Scatter
???/???
Afflicted with Shield [UNIQUE]
(Immune to all damage. This buff will drop if the user engages Burst Laser Scatter)
Afflicted with OverCharge
(Fully charges 1 cycle after firing. If all 10 ground stations are destroyed. This unit will die)

Thunderbolt
Armed with Death Beam
5000/10000
Afflicted with Shield 2 [UNIQUE]
(Resists 75% of all incoming damage. Except Shield Piercing Damage)
Afflicted with Supercharge
(Fully Charges 2 cycles after firing. If all 10 ground stations are destroyed. This unit will die)

Ground Station x5
Unarmed
5000/5000
Afflicted with Copies
(This unit has multiple copies of itself, when one is killed, the next one will take any damage the previous would recieve, and is then the target of all future attacks, the cycle will repeat until all copies are dead)

Orbital Laser Cannon will fire next cycle!

Space Platform - Indra's Arrow | Fires Next Cycle!

Space Platform - ThunderBolt | Fires in 2 Cycles!

Tablesalt will finish his snowman in 1 cycle!

Stick Man Revives in 2 cycles!

Stick Man, Redconer, and CypherX are dead!

alright sirgir we gotta team up here

together we will lead the fleet and the ground forces of the imperium to victory

whats the plan

I channel my sheer willpower to overcharge my flame aspect (I have Flame, Electric, Ice, and ??? aspect, the last of which you never named.) and punch through however many Ground Stations I can.

>making a snowman in early fall
Is it done now?

First, we hide the titans.

Orbital Laser Cannon:  Fire through incoming ball, destroying it, and anyone who was behind it if they are close by.
Indra's Arrow:  Demolish Redcorner's railgun.
Thunderbolt:  Demolish space fleet using any explosions if possible for assistance.  (When it can fire of course)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 12:05:31 PM by SWAT One »

Space and I keep passing the ball.

thanks to creed's tactical genius, tzeentch owes him a favor. he revives me

I take the ball!
"PLASMA TORNADO....."
".....INVERSE!"
( 逆プラズマ竜巻 )
It's the same as a regular Plasma Tornado except I jump and spin backwards and hit the ball with the back of my foot to give it more power.

You skipped ma attack, twice.

I cast a Duck Storm to rain on the thunderbolt and SWAT One, and I charge up my Ear-raping Quack, with the assistance of the Duck God, making my charge's x3 more helpful more then charging up 12% each post

Ear-raping Quack: 15%
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 08:13:46 AM by Duck Quackington »

I take the ball!
"PLASMA TORNADO....."
".....INVERSE!"
( 逆プラズマ竜巻 )
It's the same as a regular Plasma Tornado except I jump and spin backwards and hit the ball with the back of my foot to give it more power.

I charge the ball with plasma to make it explode on impact

"I am dead, not big surprise"

You skipped ma attack, twice.

I cast a Duck Storm to rain on the thunderbolt and SWAT One, and I charge up my Ear-raping Quack, with the assistance of the Duck God, making my charge's x3 more helpful more then charging up 12% each post

Ear-raping Quack: 15%

First was because your attack was cancelled due to SWAT One changing phases, second was accidental.

Orbital Laser Cannon:  Fire through incoming ball, destroying it, and anyone who was behind it if they are close by.  After this, merge with Thunderbolt to augment it.

Indra's Arrow:  Demolish Redcorner's railgun.

Thunderbolt:  After Indra's Arrow Fires, skip next turn of attack to merge Thunderbolt/Orbital Laser Cannon with Indra's Arrow to operate as a beam amplifier and charge preserver.  As soon as there are only two ground bases left, have all reflection platforms move into the apparatus and attach to the now growing assembly.  Point reflectors so that sunlight directs into IA's charging ports.
Changing strategy to this.

Increases power output by 1000%, creating a rift in time-space at the point of contact with solid matter.  Beam is less than a hair's breadth.  No longer has any explosive force.  Traded this for implosive force at point of contact.
Preserves 50% more charge (unassisted by ground stations, so it can fire every two turns)
Combines health so max health is 20000 (any damage already taken by the platforms is still there)
Huge and immobile until it reenters the atmosphere at which time it can be steered somewhat.
Absorbs shields to maintain power.  Stations are no longer buffed.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 12:24:16 PM by SWAT One »