Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 196566 times)

testing the animation
Your animation is so much prettier than my simple spinny thing. I'm also surprised at how well you managed to get the UVs working considering the lack of a proper source model. Great job.

looks real good

although imo it'd be best to have something a little more subtle, like a blue and a yellow ring segment spinning around the stick

you should make it slowish on idle, but when moving or planting bricks, have the animation speed up

That's a great idea! While selecting/planting is in progress it'll spin really fast and have a small emitter attached.

I get the fact that you want people to get faster downloads with the updater, but I dislike the updater, and since I don't have it installed, your mod keep having a popup for the updater.  Only have it display every once in awhile, or once. It's annoying. I can just remove it in the script but some other wouldn't know how.

I can just remove it in the script but some other wouldn't know how.

Those that don't know how are best off with automatic updates handled for them.

Those that don't know how are best off with automatic updates handled for them.
people that don't know how to edit code also means they can't see the welcome message "Update your dup client"?

Lol, makes no sense.

people that don't know how to edit code also means they can't see the welcome message "Update your dup client"?

Lol, makes no sense.
Try taking two seconds to think before becoming your usual patronizing self. The people who don't know how to disable the popup are much less likely to understand the implications of not updating.

for the first animation the sides of the brick shouldn't be beveled imo, it makes the brick look just a bit off compared to normal bl bricks

for the first animation the sides of the brick shouldn't be beveled imo, it makes the brick look just a bit off compared to normal bl bricks
i like it, it reminds me of the brick selector

Try taking two seconds to think before becoming your usual patronizing self. The people who don't know how to disable the popup are much less likely to understand the implications of not updating.
Do you understand how handicapped that sounds? So because someone cannot edit code, means they can't read a welcome message, then go find the thread and download the latest version.

Here you are again, with your only insult, "patronizing". I'm starting to wonder if you took English class.