Author Topic: Anyone going too see LEGO:The Movie?  (Read 10394 times)

unikitty was god tier, but loving charlie day as 80's spaceman? morgan freeman as a wizard?? WILL ARNETT AS BATMAN???? LIAM NEESON AS A BAD COP AND A GOOD COP-

god damn it was so good

unikitty was god tier, but loving charlie day as 80's spaceman? morgan freeman as a wizard?? WILL ARNETT AS BATMAN???? LIAM NEESON AS A BAD COP AND A GOOD COP-

god damn it was so good
The scene (I dont want to spoil it but you should know which one Im talking about) with good cop/bad cop early on in the movie was really depressing :(

yeah, me and my friends are like the only teens there and i was like "damn this is dark"

I might go see it cause I know several people at my school who are going to or have seen it.  Sounds pretty popular too.

Sold.  Going to see it right now.  There better be 11:30 showings.
Yeah, go see it. You will not be disappoint.

Also, I forgot to mention; the story has a legitimate, true-to-life moral overall. I won't give away any more than that, but the parts near the end were quite touching.

The scene (I dont want to spoil it but you should know which one Im talking about) with good cop/bad cop early on in the movie was really depressing :(
i cri evrytim

The end of Captain Phillips (which I saw tonight) made my grandma and mom teary-eyed lol. Maybe they should've watched this.

The end of Captain Phillips (which I saw tonight) made my grandma and mom teary-eyed lol. Maybe they should've watched this.
the ending of captain phillips should've tied into lego movie

Am I the only one that notices the Wizard's staff is a lollipop mistreated by a little boy's mouth?

Am I the only one that notices the Wizard's staff is a lollipop mistreated by a little boy's mouth?
Oh.

OH.

yeah, made me chuckle

Not many people I know within my age group want to see it because it is legos.

I wonder how many bricks/long it took to make all that

I wonder how many bricks/long it took to make all that
It was animated, not stop-motion

Not many people I know within my age group want to see it because it is legos.
Tell them they're stupid and their faces can go melt in lava