Author Topic: Heedicalking's Modern War  (Read 120030 times)

Fix the LCVP. I really want working doors.

Heed you chose my suggestion?

Heed is trying to steal GC's thunder? :U

yea your totally right

I already stated that I am not trying to do this. Can you loving read. I don't make add-ons to "steal  thunder". People wanted a humvee without camo, and I gave them that. If I wanted to get "thunder" I could just release my Acer.
yea your totally right
You're just plain stupid.

I didn't give mine camo because Gravity's already has camo. I am not trying to steal Gravity's idea.

The grenade launcher needs to be um.
Automatic.

No offense to Gravity, but yours look quite better.

No offense to Gravity, but yours look quite better.
    YOURE ON DRUGS!!

Seriously, i really like this Humvee.

And that pic of that panzer you posted was also some nice stuff.
If i remember correctly, i am not even the only one thinking that.

I honestly like gravity's more. The size feels and looks a lot better than this one.

However I like this one for the fact that the grenade charges up.

I already stated that I am not trying to do this. Can you loving read. I don't make add-ons to "steal  thunder". People wanted a humvee without camo, and I gave them that. If I wanted to get "thunder" I could just release my Acer.You're just plain stupid.

I didn't give mine camo because Gravity's already has camo. I am not trying to steal Gravity's idea.
i was joking :c

I am NOT going to upload this humvee on RTB. Gravity's is already on RTB, and knowing the usually people who comment on add-ons there, all it will be is a flame war. See: Robloxian Playertype for proof.

Mine was actually sent to me by Absolution way before yours was made. He also made many other models that I used. Once you get your grenade launcher working, I will look forward to having a TDM with both humvees enabled, and give them one of each to use for different purposes.

I smell rivalry!