Author Topic: Heedicalking's Modern War  (Read 120024 times)

The one to the left is GravityCat's, the one to the right is Heedicalking's.

Being strictly honest, I prefer Gravity Cat's. The model looks alot more polished and I'm pretty fond of the textures. The main thing that really makes me erk is the scale. Its a Humvee, not a tank or APC. I won't stuff out a pros/cons list -  the issues at hand should be obvious.

The only thing I really do like is the turrets. The grenade launcher could do with a slightly larger range, though - if not infinite. I always thought the grenades in those explode on impact, not on fuse. I like the minigun, the animation is nice.

Generally speaking for sound, its good. Nothing worth whinging about.

tl;dr - I like GC's better.

Wait what? You could have just quoted his post, snipped it out, and said "I agree" instead of having to post the whole thing again.

Wait what? You could have just quoted his post, snipped it out, and said "I agree" instead of having to post the whole thing again.

He's one of the biggest noobs on Blockland, don't ask.

He's one of the biggest noobs on Blockland, don't ask.
He is no better in game, he got banned from my server the first first minutes of playing. He also stated he likes gravity's better about 5 times in this topic.

Its trainman1 all over again.

Its trainman1 all over again.
Oh crap.

Anyways, I do prefer GC's. If you two could collaborate and you attach a turret to his Humvee, that would be great. The community will profit from one great addon.

He is no better in game, he got banned from my server the first first minutes of playing. He also stated he likes gravity's better about 5 times in this topic.
you are no n00b i checked rtb you are in the 300's

Wait, what?

Lol, ID discrimination.

Trust me, I've seen 8 - 10k IDs that acted like complete idiots...
So really there no need to discriminate.

Trust me, I've seen 8 - 10k IDs that acted like complete idiots...
So really there no need to discriminate.
Mostly the higher IDS are the newer players and thus the so called noobs.

Any possible way for an AC130?

You've had those weapons for awhile, havn't you? I remember seeing them on the model thread..