1 (10%)
9M
4 (40%)
.44/.357
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Good .357 hollow point ammo  (Read 2859 times)

Just make sure you're not in New Jersey, they have a law banning hollow point ammunition.

I don't think Damp is planning on shooting up a school. Calm your tits guys

You don't just say "I want to use hollow points for shooting ranges."

No one says that, that's not how this works.

He's inexperienced, not a loving honor student. Psychotic gunmen don't go onto internet forums and ask for "good ammo". What kind of mass-shooter uses a gun with a max ammo capacity of 5-6 anyway?

3.57/10 bait, got me to reply. I really hope you're not actually this loving stupid.

There has been Hardcore Gamers that went on shotgun rampages that only have 1 or 2 barrels. Much lower than a 5 or 6 capacity.

Socially awkward 9 year old wanting to impress girls, also coincidentally has a gun?

There has been Hardcore Gamers that went on shotgun rampages that only have 1 or 2 barrels. Much lower than a 5 or 6 capacity.

a shotgun has a lot more power than a revolver (depending on ammo used), and is generally easier to reload

buckshot /= slugs

It only takes one bullet to kill someone. A .22 can kill someone as effectively as a shotgun.

Also hollow points are designed to kill people way more effectively than generic ball rounds.

Socially awkward 9 year old wanting to impress girls, also coincidentally has a gun?

You realize he's not actually 9 right? The fact that you don't know this not only marks your accusations as unfounded but also just flat-out dumb as stuff. These two things aren't related to each other in the slightest, there is no 'coincidence', America is ranked #1 for guns per capita globally.

-turbo autism-

Nice work captain obvious but what is this even relevant to?

It only takes one bullet to kill someone. A .22 can kill someone as effectively as a shotgun.

Also hollow points are designed to kill people way more effectively than generic ball rounds.
They're also extensively used in hunting.

Yeah? If the shooting range doesn't mind what kind of ammo you're bringing (knowing that their policies variate) why does it matter? OP is going to do what he wants to do, i don't care if he shows up to the shooting range with a slingshot. Shooting is also for fun and recreation as well. If he finds joy in using a snubnose at a shooting range with hollow-point ammo then big deal. There is no "this is how this works" like you're implying unless the gun ranges policy specifically asks him to not use hollow points (mostly indoor ranges). You'd make a very stuffty detective.

On top of that he never said exactly that from what i'm reading.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 08:28:42 PM by Tom Gunn »

You'd make a very stuffty detective.

I actually make a great detective. I was called Detective Tony as I discovered Vertical Horizon's love tape with only the clue of what his chair looked like to go on.

Screw it, if you want self defense, just strap a rifle or shotgun onto your back. That'll keep your enemies away.

my dad is thinking on getting me a stubnose but I have to do all the research

no lol not for concealed carry, just for the range
why do you want hollow point then

It's more expensive and worse for your gun than regular ball ammo

• Bad luck with girls
  • Upset about them having no interest
  • Wants a concealable weapon
  • Wants ammunition designed for killing

Can you guess who?