Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1237762 times)

"I don't know. But I don't think so. They never mentioned being slaves, just that slavery was a big thing."

"I don't know. But I don't think so. They never mentioned being slaves, just that slavery was a big thing."
: If they left while young, and thought the place was strict, well... they probably were. Life stops being strict once you stop being someone's servant.

: If they left while young, and thought the place was strict, well... they probably were. Life stops being strict once you stop being someone's servant.
Cualli leans on the treadmill and seems to think about it. "I guess they might have been."

"Were you ever one?" she asks, looking at Coaxoch again.

Cualli leans on the treadmill and seems to think about it. "I guess they might have been."

"Were you ever one?" she asks, looking at Coaxoch again.
: Until I was nineteen.

: Until I was nineteen.
"Did you get out of it because you joined the military?"

"Did you get out of it because you joined the military?"
: I got out of it because my owner was, as you would say, a richard-head. He was abusing his slaves, so the government locked him up and took them away.

: I got out of it because my owner was, as you would say, a richard-head. He was abusing his slaves, so the government locked him up and took them away.
"...oh." Cualli looks down a bit.

"What was it like for you after you were... freed, then?"

Walter returns to his room where he haphazardly plopped his bag onto his semi-tidy desk before he went to sleep when he got back the previous night. He decidedly began to start going through his bag, taking out the notable rifle and two pistols first to set them aside while he went through the remainder of objects he had picked up.

"...oh." Cualli looks down a bit.

"What was it like for you after you were... freed, then?"
: Well, I was not really freed until I had served in the air force for a while. But once I was, I bought a house, a dog, a car, and- uhm... hired some help to watch over those three things while I was on deployment.

"What kind of dog?" Cualli asks with a little too much enthusiasm in her voice.

"What kind of dog?" Cualli asks with a little too much enthusiasm in her voice.
: Gothic Deerhound. Short fur, about... two and a half feet tall? Very thin, too. Liked to run around a lot.

"Aw, do you miss him? What was its name?"

"Aw, do you miss him? What was its name?"
: Her name was Nora, and of course I do.

Walter returns to his room where he haphazardly plopped his bag onto his semi-tidy desk before he went to sleep when he got back the previous night. He decidedly began to start going through his bag, taking out the notable rifle and two pistols first to set them aside while he went through the remainder of objects he had picked up.
Virvel claps you on the shoulder.
: What'cha doing?

Virvel claps you on the shoulder.
: What'cha doing?

Walter jumps from the sudden shock and turns around squinting his eyes

"You snuck up a little too easy on me there."

He pauses and picks up one of the various items on his desk

"I'm going through the stuff we got at the camp, seeing if there's anything I want to keep or just sell off aside from the weapons."