Author Topic: Jalapeno poppers  (Read 778 times)

I swear to god. The jalapeno poppers from Jack in the Box are TOO spicy to be jalapeno poppers. I don't know about you guys but I like mine to be a little more mild.
Plus, they don't even have a berry sauce like Arby's and it's really disappointing. Just stupid sweet and sour sauce and ranch. This is an outrage.

didnt know jack made poppers. carl's jr. makes em and i think they're just right in spice. though when i share them everyone else says they're too spicy so...  :cookieMonster:

Last week I smoked up a poblano pepper with brisket and cheddar in it and wrapped it in bacon and it's probably the best thing I've had in my life

Hardee's/carl's make excellent jalapeno poppers and I'd say they're on par with the Arby's ones as well, but Arby's bronco berry sauce is just too good to not elevate it a few notches.

Down here in Mt. Fuji though the Hardee's jalapeno poppers are limited time and they don't have them most of the time.

What's it like living on a mountain?

Wouldn't you like to know, weather boy?

whats a jala peno pop per?????

Jalapeno popper? I hardly know her

they don't even have a berry sauce

ew no Ew

but seriously wrapping a jalapeno in bacon and stuffing it with any combination of cheese/garlic/mushrooms/beef and frying it is very much worth the effort