Author Topic: Eryk - stuffposting, spamming threads  (Read 1782 times)

Ok, I just went back to see his thread
That was the biggest piece of stuff arg I've ever seen

It didn't even mean anything or have any thought put into it

Ok, I just went back to see his thread
That was the biggest piece of stuff arg I've ever seen

It didn't even mean anything or have any thought put into it
i put alot of thought into my ARG

ok, sorry. i was depressed at that time. i needed something to cheer me up. and while that may have been considered stuffposting, i'm really SORRY.

i was having a bad day, due to the fact that my brother had to go back to the us. that left me in very bad debt, my brother helped me make the house income (we live together).

okay, sorry. i was depressed at that time. i needed something to cheer me up. and while that may have been considered stuff posting, i'm really SORRY.

i was having a bad day, due to the fact that my brother had to go back to the us. that left me in very bad debt, my brother helped me make the house income (we live together).

oops, i thought this was the edit button.

sorry for the double post.

ok, sorry. i was depressed at that time. i needed something to cheer me up. and while that may have been considered stuffposting, i'm really SORRY.

worse attempt for sympathy ever. try harder

worse attempt for sympathy ever. try harder
Try to give Eryk another chance, but if he screws up another time...

i was over exaggerating when i said that, but seriously, why complain about something that you think isn't good? just keep your opinion to yourself.
This is the drama section.

It's where we share our opinions...

This euphoric stuff is starting to annoy me. I make ONE topic and it affects the entire community.