Author Topic: What was your most nostalgic memories in Blockland?  (Read 6426 times)

I remember PressMe's Pokemon RP i always went to, i loved the GTA Maps especially the Apocalypse versions trying to survive with dozens a zombies roaming about. i also used to load Bedroom saves at slopes to act like it was snowed in or flying around the maps in an arwing. Also i remember Planets being real fun doing dogfights attacking mars or earth in Tdms

Crowns prison escape from before 2015
this so much forget

community roleplay and tezunis prison escape

jogur's > tezuni's slopes. good memories were made on those servers either way :).
a man of taste

Nobots Deathrace whenever it got hosted was fun everytime i played it despite not being able to aim at all

Wentworth's Large CityRP

Diggy's Metropolis RP

Mr Wallet's Rise of Blockland

McTwist's Life RP

Me and my brothers built a spaceship and a space base on the Planets map in 2008

Moogleboss' TF2 TDM

Xang and Manty stuffting on me with rocketlaunchers

My Knife TDM in a containers area, was always well populated :)

Playing the demo with my brothers, seeing what we could make with the 50 brick limit.

Janitor freebuild, on the slopes, where for some reason everyone decided to build upwards. So many interesting layers, and it took forever to jet to the top of them all. (If anyone somehow has a save of this, for the love of God give it to me.)

My brothers, Leopard, Leopards, and a few others I can't remember built an island together back when cubes and events first came out in v9. Unfortunately, the build is lost.

Jogur's dogfights. When my brothers and I used to share an account, the three of us would trade off each time one of us died. One of my all-time summer highlights.

Furdle's GTA. My brothers and I would play it before school every morning. The best part was probably trying to help each other escape from prison.

Playing Life/Family/City/Camping RPs on lazy weekends.

Iban's City RPG

That Tank Battlefield map. (Anyone got pics? Can't find any.)

Browsing RTB each morning to check out the new add-ons that had been released.

Fooly's Fun Command, and Fooly Cooly's freebuild on that map that was inside a computer.

Trench TDMs and CTFs

Learning to program for the first time. I didn't want to read actual tutorials, so I mostly read through add-ons, changed thing, and observed the resulting behavior until I kind of understood what the code was saying. Made some simple server command add-ons. Never got very far. But it's what got me interested in programming.

I remember PressMe's Pokemon RP i always went to, i loved the GTA Maps especially the Apocalypse versions
ZAPT used to be the greatest thing
forget yes.

Moogleboss' TF2 TDM
I only ever got to play this once or twice. But it introduced me to TF2, which is still my favorite FPS game to date.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 03:28:44 AM by Platypi »

that one fortwars on bedrooms with the duck base

I used to go onto Tezuni's server when he was hosting CityRPs. He gave me admin powers for some god-forsaken reason and I spent a lot of time sniping people from the roof of my impenetrable tower.

Oh right, and then there was BlockoMyst. Nobody else will relate, but me and Eksi have a mutual connection through listening to this video while flying around in the stunt plane waiting for his stuffty computer to load everything.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 05:01:48 AM by Squideey »

Without a doubt it was Wizzard's dogfight server. That and when GSF started busting out his maps and running around on them in awe at what was created.

2008, building TDMs and playing autistic military RPs with my friends at the time. those were the forgetin days, son.

Reinforcement's Base Raiders made me hard, even though it was a complete stuffshow most of the time.

I remember hosting stuffty space MERP server back in 2014-2015 with some of my friends. Most of them left BL.
I also remember the brighter dark's dogfight server and those stuffty vg, fantasy and apocalypse rp servers i used to hang around. Wonder what happened to those... Also pirate forgetaround was fun.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 12:48:42 PM by cromartini »

wizzard's dog fight
heed's slopes and buildlands tdms
gravity cat's tdms hosted on those gsf maps
bluzone
this one fort wars where there were 2 set teams instead of a free-for-all
winter bite's earlier stages

i made my own "city" that was an absolute mess like 6 years ago (was my first build) and big brother came on and built a theater for me and it blew my mind cuz it was amazing 2 me