Author Topic: assault weapons ban dropped from senate bill  (Read 4497 times)

guys its the fact that jesus isnt allowed in schools anymore
obviously
nobody does/acts good just for the sake of good anymore

everyone uses some crutch and/or only cares about money.
here in Texas it's either Jesus or get out.
Welp, I would've been kicked out pretty quickly.

Welp, I would've been kicked out pretty quickly.
that's why I'm homeschooled.

that's why I'm homeschooled.
You're actually pretty lucky. You don't have to deal with the hormones of a bunch of horny idiots who are 2cewl4skool yolo
guys its the fact that jesus isnt allowed in schools anymore
obviously
I thought there were still christian schools or something...
I actually went to a christian pre-school, and I preferred it over the other stuffty pre-schools. One of the teachers would give me burger king toys during nap time because I never slept :3

I actually went to a christian pre-school, and I preferred it over the other stuffty pre-schools. One of the teachers would give me burger king toys during nap time because I never slept :3
yeah i go to one of those
ironically its what caused me to become agnostic lol

So why not buy illegally now?
Because most illegal stuff is junk. I have no need for an UZI or MAC-10 because both are inaccurate and machine pistols are stupid to begin with. Revolver shotguns like the Taurus judge in my opinion are also stupid because they can break your wrist.

Legal stuff like the AR-15's and AK47/74's are overhyped and overused, I'd the Ruger 14 take or Ruger 30 because they don't look like military death machines and they fire the same rounds. The Ruger 14 can fire .223 or 5.56 if specified, the Ruger 30 looks the same as the 14 but fires 7.62x39mm.

This may look like an m4, but it is a civilian rifle.

It might not look like much, but it can fire the same ammunition as the rifle above as well as feed the same magazines.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 08:36:09 PM by Harm94 »

As for the debt, I don't know where that's going because Obama is probably wiping his ass with money as we post.
He spent a billion dollars just on the highest quality of paper, just so he can print our posts and wipe his ass with them.

He spent a billion dollars just on the highest quality of paper, just so he can print our posts and wipe his ass with them.
Office Inkjet Paper 8.5x11? Sounds uncomfortable

Banning guns won't do anything. Almost anything else can be used as a weapon. I could mix ammonia and bleach and already cause death. Hands and feet, blunt objects, and knives are also available. I would rather be shot in most instances than stabbed.

Office Inkjet Paper 8.5x11? Sounds uncomfortable
Exactly! That's why he threw it in the garbage and bought more comfortable paper.

Banning guns won't do anything. Almost anything else can be used as a weapon. I could mix ammonia and bleach and already cause death. Hands and feet, blunt objects, and knives are also available. I would rather be shot in most instances than stabbed.
Clearly guns are easier and more efficient than those things, though, since mass killers don't typically use hands and feet.

Who the forget needs an an assault rifle? Buy a taser.

yeah i go to one of those
ironically its what caused me to become agnostic lol
i think the YMCA might have pushed me to that too
PIKAPIKAPIKACHU THANK YOU LORD FOR GIVING US FOOD AND THATS THE END AHHH GET OUT OF MY HEAD
You would probably get shot before you were close enough to get someone with a taser. With a gun, that wouldn't be a problem.

people shoot guns

-get this-

for FUN
it's really hard to imagine but try to stay with me

people shoot guns

-get this-

for FUN
it's really hard to imagine but try to stay with me
So? It's not like they shoot people for fun. Why the forget would it matter if someone wanted to entertain themselves by testing their skills and hitting a long distance target?

Clearly guns are easier and more efficient than those things, though, since mass killers don't typically use hands and feet.

Just because killings are concentrated in one place doesn't mean those other things aren't consistently used by serial killers, who kill many people over time. Anyways, I think criminals will just become more creative with homemade explosives and guns (3d printing) even if you put in effective gun bans and also prevented extrenal smuggling (which will never happen ever).