Base projectile speed

200 (current)
28 (17%)
24 (14.5%)
17 (10.3%)
21 (12.7%)
75 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 165

Author Topic: Blockombat V1.9  (Read 38455 times)

whatever it is i fixed it, and added new sounds

shad its time for you to fix the mk14 and add ammo pickup models and a couple explosives, melee weapons and supplies

edit: i just realized we should have had a donate button like other people
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 10:12:53 AM by Zloff »

edit: i just realized we should have had a donate button like other people

Too mainstream.

Good job on this guys. Hopefully some day me and aware will get this good c:

I edited the gunshot sounds, less ear-raping and more realistic.
:D

I edited the gunshot sounds, less ear-raping and more realistic.
:D

Send to me please

wtf which sounds are ear-raping and why is it

seriously it would be nice if you all could be more specific, I've been stressing the forget out lately and it would help if you all could cooperate with me better. All the sounds honestly are fine to me so I don't know what to change
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 07:04:22 PM by Zloff »

By gun type abbreviation in the poll, do you mean it would be like

Some kind of pistol (P.)
Some kind of assault rifle (A.R.)
Some kind of shotgun (S.)

or would it be

(Pst)
(A.Rifl)
(Shtgn)

because the latter would suck a bit

Also, in my insignificant opinion, it would be nice if the abbreviation was before the gun name. Then they would be all organized by category and whatnot.
But that's really just an idea, i'm not requesting you actually do that or anything.

It would be like AR LMG etc and before the name, and the poll is unimportant because I probably wont do any of it

I might be doing something wrong here, but with the MP5-SD3, when I go to the ammo pile no new ammo picks up.

It says it takes .40 S & W Ammo but that isn't in the add ons list? I probably did something wrong but could you help me in the right direction?

Fixed...whoops.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 08:24:16 PM by Cucumber! »

Working on ammo models and such

Working on ammo models and such

Sweet, can't wait to see what you come up with :D

Im trying to update the script with the models to test them, but I keep crashing or some stuff. I reset it back to the brick weapons, and now the M14 crashes. I think the DTS files are corrupt. I hope not :I

I fixed it. I just deleted the blender I had now and just put the old one from the other hard drive onto the new one. Everything works fine with modded model paths. :D
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 04:04:57 PM by ShadowsfeaR »

:LATE I KNOW:

Okay so I got these packs but I don't have all the weapons, like I got innovative but it won't show up to enable. Help?