Author Topic: King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads  (Read 46315 times)

it's not so much the extent to which people fall for it as much as it is that after all these years he still loving sucks at trolling
lol

if he sucked at trolling why would he be doing it for years?????????????????????

Even if you're the world's most successful troll, you're still a loser.

not surprised nothing new

Double post but whenever I see Lord Tony post I just see Chuck from Better Call Saul with his tinfoil cape

same lmao

i consider an order execution from saying "SJW", "liberal", or "left". just hearing the words hurt my repubbie feewings ;(

i consider an order execution from saying "SJW", "liberal", or "left". just hearing the words hurt my repubbie feewings ;(
;(((((

or maybe its because hes annoying as stuff

or maybe its because hes annoying as stuff

So your logic is I'm not allowed to look at piecrust stuffting up my clan thread because it's annoying me.

But your logic is you must look at my stuff even if it's annoying you so now I have to be barred from specific buzz words that rustles your jims.

I feel like you're contradicting yourself.

im not saying that your not allowed to view that topic but you are acting so loving arrogant about it that its stupid

also i dont need to look at your stuff at all, but do you really think that putting "[NEWS] SJW LIBERAL ELITES" in every single thread is really gonna get the popular vote?

endlessly.................... harping.....................

"[NEWS] SJW LIBERAL ELITES" in every single thread is really gonna get the popular vote?

Excuse me, I don't make news based on the loving popular vote.

I'm not CNN getting money from the clinton foundation to spread her loving bullstuff.

Don't told me at the same standards as the liberal elite.

Also why are you getting your news from blockland anyways?

Who seriously gets their news from blockland and take it seriously?

i cant tell if you have the brain of a loving weasel or you are just a stuffty troll

but you are acting so loving arrogant about it that its stupid

But piecrust constantly stuffting it up is not acting arrogant?

Tablesalt bragging about necrobumping is not acting arrogant?

You seem to forget that I am not the cause for that drama in that clan thread right now yet you blame me anyways for stuff that isn't my fault.

Get real, you're acting like the liberal SJW elite trying to create a coverup.