Author Topic: Self Deletemouse.avi  (Read 21326 times)

has anyone here seen it?

its a video made in the 1930s of mickey mouse, head down, depressed, walking down the street. there is a piano playing, but its not playing music, its just random notes, and it dosent make music, then the screen goes black, and then the video changes, and all sorts of filters are added. The reason its called Self Deletemouse is because the first guy to see it killed him self. He went up to a bodyguard (I dont know where he was) said " I cannot unsee what I just saw." 3 times, and took the bodyguards gun, and killed himself.

Well, i wanna know what you guys think about it. My opinion is:
TOTAL BULLstuff

So if you guys wanna see it, here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgWPbnwsIeE&feature=related

It's old and we already know it's fake.

So this whole story is fake?
wow...

And I just made this to see what all of u fink about this

wow...

And I just made this to see what all of u fink about this

Of course it is

Why the hell would a guy kill himself over a film?

KILL THE MOUSE LIVE IN HIS HOUSE!

wow...
The whole story is ridiculous, it didn't take a detective to figure out it's fake.

Of course it is

Why the hell would a guy kill himself over a film?

a mantally sick person would...

But it does take a moron to think it's real.

But the video itself is freaky.

I only watched a few seconds and got disturbed.

It's the music/sounds.

It's psychological horror, and I guess it sort of works in a way. the first time I saw it my heart started to beat faster midway through the random notes.

such sound makes me feel like that someone's watching me.

But the video itself is freaky.

It's the music/sounds.

same here, after the second time i watched it i was like "WHAT THE forget IS THIS stuff?"

I was sitting in a dark room. I was reading the video information, to the exact moments of the film. When the gurgled cry appeared I just started to read the same sentence.

When the disturbing scream appeared, behind the video another picture appeared behind the distorted Mickey Mouse.