Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8778132 times)

Whoever khepri is, is a tool.
You're the one who believes in the New World Order and FEMA death camps.  :cookieMonster:

what i find funny about 'ninja4176' is that on his steam it says it's him too. "Yeh im kind of gothic, 14 year old"

but we all know iban hates whoever rejects him. its a very common trait we are all well aware of now.

whoever khepri is, is a tool.

Kephri is a bro

While I hate the general mentality Stocking promotes, it's obvious that she isn't an idiot.  It seems more like "HEY, SHE SUCKS BECAUSE SHE INSULTED ME!"

Iban's been hemorrhaging blood out every orifice after I told him that I would never, ever even consider dating him.

He went on this tirade about how I'm a manipulative sociopath or something and "played with his feelings" and then said that he was actually going to commit his rape-Self Delete and be done with the world, which unfortunately never happened. And right after, he started asking if people would watch him commit Self Delete on webcam like he does every time he doesn't get enough attention.

He went on this tirade about how I'm a manipulative sociopath or something and "played with his feelings" and then said that he was actually going to commit his rape-Self Delete and be done with the world, which unfortunately never happened. And right after, he started asking if people would watch him commit Self Delete on webcam like he does every time he doesn't get enough attention.
Sure is Blockland

eh
you guys are gay
Stocking is adourable and even if she may act like a richard, I havnt witnessed it, I dont want to you, and I like her as of right now so keep crying and stop getting off topic, you richardweed stuffforgets

eh
you guys are gay
Stocking is adourable and even if she may act like a richard, I havnt witnessed it, I dont want to you, and I like her as of right now so keep crying and stop getting off topic, you richardweed stuffforgets

wow someone is having mood swings

I agree.

Don't agree with that HORE who wont assept my fran requess T~T

Don't agree with that HORE who wont assept my fran requess T~T
lol idc she says im lovey why wont i agree

qq baby
qq

To which I would reply that the individual is most likely homoloveual and only likes females based off of trendy bullstuff.
if they were homoloveual they would not like females regardless of "trendy bullstuff," dumbass

[1/13/2012 8:18:07 PM] Joshua Moon: lol @ stockings loving tattoos
[1/13/2012 8:18:09 PM] Joshua Moon: what a whore
[1/13/2012 8:18:27 PM] Joshua Moon: she probably got stufffaced and lied at some tattoo parlor about her age again because her friends dared her
[1/13/2012 8:18:45 PM] Joshua Moon: She'd do anything to be accepted and popular
It's funny because if I were 10 years younger and had a snake he'd be all over me. :cookieMonster:
More like it's funny because 2 months ago he was all over you sucking your e-tits.