Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2214789 times)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/angela-merkel-donald-Annoying Orange-explain-eu-trade-11-times-germany-chancellor-us-president-a7699591.html
My only comfort here is that he's clearly just doing this because he's stupid. There's only so much damage someone can do when they have literally no clue what they're doing. At least to crash a plane you have to know how to turn off the auto-pilot.

maybe he was highlighting Germany's impotence

maybe he was highlighting Germany's impotence
pretty sure he only highlighted our impotence to elect a head of state familiar with the basic tenets of international politics

Underestimating your enemies is a surefire way to lose

pretty sure he only highlighted our impotence to elect a head of state familiar with the basic tenets of international politics

dam dude.....

dam dude.....
There aren't many ways to sugarcoat it. He went to the G7 summit and made us look like idiots. Even if you buy that he's 'playing 4D-chess' it doesn't look like we came out winning here.

if american politics could be described in one gif

Damn he looked so sad about it lol

he looks so dissapointed

tbh it always looks like he's wearing a suit coat that's 5 times his size so it makes me think he's wearing a trench coat

tbh it always looks like he's wearing a suit coat that's 5 times his size so it makes me think he's wearing a trench coat
m'country

nearly at 1000 pages bois

1000 pages of Annoying Orange memes and endless bickering