5 (2%)
Agnostic  
32 (12.6%)
Jewish
3 (1.2%)
Other
26 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 252

Author Topic: Religious Views?  (Read 19939 times)

some of my friends stopped hanging out with me when they figured out i didnt believe in christianity :c
Really? How old are you?

Incorrect approach for the smarter Christian. Just because you're Christian does not mean you entirely denounce ANYTHING scientific, there's a simple difference between Evolutionist Scientists and Christian Scientists
Did you read what I was responding to?

Most christians I know aren't even real christians. They just say god is real, never read the bible, most have broken all the Ten Commandments and they don't go to church on sundays.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 11:08:31 AM by Harm94 »

Really? How old are you?
16. they said i'd have to change my religious views if i ever wanted to hang out with them again. kind of unfair if you ask me :/

16. they said i'd have to change my religious views if i ever wanted to hang out with them again. kind of unfair if you ask me :/
I knew this nice girl who was super dedicated to God and religion. She treaty everyone kindly, even people who didn't believe. Never once did she tell me to change. Anyways these guys don't sound like your friends, a real friend would never abandon you for something so petty.

Atheist ftw!

"Faith by definition is believing in something without evidence, I don't do that because I am not an idiot."

I knew this nice girl who was super dedicated to God and religion. She treaty everyone kindly, even people who didn't believe. Never once did she tell me to change. Anyways these guys don't sound like your friends, a real friend would never abandon you for something so petty.
This man speaks the truth.

Anyway, my grandma is a very, very Christian person. When I told her the ~basics~ of Buddhism, she laughed at me. When I asked her why she was laughing, she said "because it's wrong."

Community still appears to be nonreligious by a margin of 8 like 5 ish%. I'm actually surprised we haven't deteriorated in intelligence far enough to have a christrian majority.

yeah, i dont hang out with them anymore. sucks though, they were funny guys

Im athiest, but still a lot of christians are coolbro

Take a stuff in a bible.

As long as no one bothers me about religion, I don't mind.
But if they try to get me to convert I rage hard.

perspectivism isn't exactly a religion but it kind of describes

i don't care about this sort of debate

Nuwaubianism
and its two major beliefs
1. It is important to bury the afterbirth so that Satan does not use it to make a duplicate of the recently-born child
2. Furthermore, some aborted fetuses survive their abortion to live in the sewers, where they are being gathered and organized to take over the world
one of the craziest religions ever  :cookieMonster: