Poll

LONG LIVE THE...

Greenwood Bandits
Modernizers
Republic
Green Mafia (lmao)
Preachers (lmao)

Author Topic: WinterBite Ch3: Strongholds Bloody Course [RP] [CH3 Started!!!]  (Read 209996 times)

in ye olde forests of greenwood, something stirs

and that thing is the server waheeyy

portal ordered me to just say its open  :panda:

I wish I was home right now so I could play. I'm suffering from rp withdrawal

I GOT STUFF AND I DID stuff WOOOOOO

Out of curiosity, Is it still possible to join GWP?

Sorry for the inconvenience but the server is back online and un white-listed whilst admins are on.

I need to white-list the previously white-listed people again. If this includes you throw your ID at me.

Sorry for the inconvenience but the server is back online and un white-listed whilst admins are on.

I need to white-list the previously white-listed people again. If this includes you throw your ID at me.
Well I applied a while back on page 54, I'm not using the same character but I'm the same person irl.  Does that one still count?

I remember being told by Noob Guitarist I was going to be added to the whitelist in chapter 3.

But no...

So how do the jobs work in game?

Get hired in RP. Receive paycheck based on the timeschedule you should be told. Receive E-mone. Rake dough. Then rake the other dough.

Get hired in RP. Receive paycheck based on the timeschedule you should be told. Receive E-mone. Rake dough. Then rake the other dough.
so how does one get hired?  By the faction leader?  If so, how often are players given jobs?

New location and mission should be available later today.