Author Topic: Blockland Mac Error  (Read 1100 times)

Hey guys. I just got myself a Macbook, and decided to install Blockland on it so I could play while Im on the go. I downloaded it and installed it as instructed. When I opened the launcher, everything downloaded like normal, and it went to the screen to start the game (Opening files, textures, etc.) and then proceeded to crash and give me the error "Please run Blockland via Blocklandlauncher.app." I went to the game's folder and attempted to run it through it, and got the same error. Ill PM you the script error if you need it. Any help appreciated!

What file are you using to open it? You need to use the Blocklandlauncher.app application, it will redirect to Blockland after it's finished loading.

Im using the file for Blockland Launcher that is in the Blockland folder in my documents. In the loading process, when it goes to redirect me to blocklandlauncher.app it crashes, then gives me the error "Please run Blockland via blocklandlauncher.app.

Im using the file for Blockland Launcher that is in the Blockland folder in my documents. In the loading process, when it goes to redirect me to blocklandlauncher.app it crashes, then gives me the error "Please run Blockland via blocklandlauncher.app.
Go to your program files (I dunno what it's called on Mac, sorry lol) and try running that Blockland.

I tried launching it from there like you said, and got the same error.

I tried launching it from there like you said, and got the same error.
Could you post your console.log?
It should be in documents.

Here you go.

Here you go.
argh I can't open it on linux for some reason, one second.

argh I can't open it on linux for some reason, one second.
Haha, alright.

Code: [Select]
Activating the OpenGL display device...
Cleaning up the display device...
>> Attempting to change display settings to fullscreen 800x600x32@60Hz...
Could not find valid pixel format
Failed to set up AGLFullscreen support.
DSp Error: Invalid attributes
DSpContext_Reserve() had an error.
Failed to establish DrawSprocket monitor control.
  Video::setDevice - activate call done
Cleaning up the display device...
This seems to be the problem as the console log ends just after this.

Hmm…. It looks like it is a problem with the display device. I can fix this…. Hopefully.