chillfish

ok
2 (40%)
i am
2 (40%)
you
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: open letter to actionscript 3  (Read 893 times)

forget actionscript 3 I hate it it sucks it just wasted 7 hours of my time I want the time back I only have so much you gay loving earth and im not gonna spend it wasting my time trying to convert actionscript 2 to actionscript 3 because the loving dumb ass stuff that the class makes me do makes no sense because half the stuff works completely differently and I have to jury rig stuff using the inside of my loving colon and it adds on to that loving rage that I obtained when I had to clean loving gore from dead cats out of 5 different sinks because a bunch of forgettard kids can't throw their loving gore goop in the loving trash because they're all lazy limp richard roostersucking freaks who apparantly only understand really loving loud hostile language like the loving filth that comes out of my mouth when I scream "YOU loving stuffSTAINS NEED TO QUIT loving DUMPING GORE IN THE loving SINKS" and yet tHEY STILL KEEP DOING IT AND I AM loving INFURIATED TO NO END LIKE JUST STOP DUMPING THAT stuff IN THE SINKS THE TRASHCAN IS LITERALLY RIGHT THERE and I am loving cleaning director for the class tomorrow and they better loving lube their starfishs for the tearing of a lifetime I am about to give them once I catch that dumb ass kid dumping stuff in his loving sink because I'm not loving cleaning it

forget

tl;dr pain

edit: more like ass 3
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 12:03:52 AM by Tornado Kirby »

open letter to clownfish: use something better than flash

How about you turn those kids into gore B)

open letter to clownfish: use something better than flash
we don't have a choice
the virtual class phoned in all the curriculum from some random site

How about you turn those kids into gore B)
i get a free knife every class period so that is an option

we don't have a choice
the virtual class phoned in all the curriculum from some random site
open letter to tornado kirby I guess apparently: use something else anyway and tell your teachers to eat it

heres a tip: never name an actionscript file with an _ in it

what exactly are you trying to do in the class

we're apparently being taught game design

get surprised when i expected an easy credit