Author Topic: Computermix, Ipquarx, and Cca - CBM being hacked into to steal keys [chat+pics]  (Read 43650 times)

i dont know if anyone knows
he just kinda showed up, guys got his naming conventions down though lol

so who is MOR?
Man of Reason, He is mostly known for attempting to DDOS the forums at certain times, he has been involved in several groups, and we know about a few of the people involved.
So far:
Man of Reason owns the group
Elize is one of his "henchmen", possibly an alt.
Nalenthi Velia is one of his "henchmen".
He must have other people with him but thats all me and Gatysh have known about.

oh stuff. nalenthi velia. that's who that guy was..

Man of Reason, He is mostly known for attempting to DDOS the forums at certain times, he has been involved in several groups, and we know about a few of the people involved.
So far:
Man of Reason owns the group
Elize is one of his "henchmen", possibly an alt.
Nalenthi Velia is one of his "henchmen".
He must have other people with him but thats all me and Gatysh have known about.

actually, nalenthi went rouge at one point and threatened to do a mass hijacking but then she got over it or something

MoR and nalenthi are 2 different people

oh stuff. nalenthi velia. that's who that guy was..
DDoSing blockland users, loving with botnets, and such.
At one point he was going to attempt to actually hacked into a load of people and do some stuff.
But a few hours before he woke up he had his computer on, a few guys got into his system, changed settings, and loving fried it.

MoR and nalenthi are 2 different people
Unless you've seen them in person or something, that seems extremely unlikely.

I talked to nalenthi in a skype call at some point I think. They discussed how the forums disliked them for no reason and how they weren't going to come back because of some bullstuff, I think. I'm not sure, but I /think/.

This is MoR's current steam
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150781074
I know this because a few months back when he was randomly adding people on Elize, I checked the friendslist of "Elize," then finding that profile. Once found, I sent a FR to the account and MoR posted a tweet ( https://twitter.com/ManofReasonv2/status/516387763449765888 ) asking people not to send FR's, with my FR present.
hope any of it helps.

I talked to nalenthi in a skype call at some point I think. They discussed how the forums disliked them for no reason and how they weren't going to come back because of some bullstuff, I think. I'm not sure, but I /think/.
wasn't that name supposed to be belong to some other guy in the first place
the name pengie comes to mind

wasn't that name supposed to be belong to some other guy in the first place
the name pengie comes to mind
Pengie is the real Nalenthi Velia, Man of Reason planned a attack and tried to frame her by going around and acting as her, being called "Fakelenthi" or "the fake nalenthi velia", so he ddos'd people using wireshark and getting their ips looking through steam calls.
Steam has to really fix that glitch because anyone can be ddos'd, at any time.

Hey look, he's back. This gets more interesting every minute.

Steam has to really fix that glitch because anyone can be ddos'd, at any time.
That's just how P2P works. Skype and many other services use it.

Its probably because people actually believed that Nalenthi aka PENGIE was harassing/getting people's IP and stuff. MoR is either this fake Nalenthi or he has a henchman named Nalenthi.

If this is the case, as Maxx said, only figuring out the correct algorithm can cause the some-what hacker to obtain many keys. Keys are generated in a fashioned orders as with first 3 digits, AAA, AAB, through Z, right? If that person finds out how to crack this pattern, he may be giving a risk to the community.

If this is the case, as Maxx said, only figuring out the correct algorithm can cause the some-what hacker to obtain many keys. Keys are generated in a fashioned orders as with first 3 digits, AAA, AAB, through Z, right? If that person finds out how to crack this pattern, he may be giving a risk to the community.
The first 5 digits are entirely based on your BLID and the rest are completely random.