Author Topic: HAlf life creatures.  (Read 2616 times)

every week i will show a creature from half life 2. here is this weeks creature: the barnacle.

These aren't Half Life creatures then are they? They're Half Life 2 npcs, and lots of original Half Life creatures were cut from Half Life 2.

its from half life and its a game also it is part of the zombies.

Barnacle was in both
EDIT: Why is this is Gallery?
Rockband, seriously, gtfo already. I gave you a chance, your just stupid.

colon you are a jerk.
Who's colon?

And Colten's right, you've had your chance, now please proceed to remove your own existence.

Just out of curiosity what was the point of this post ?

To make him self even more of a hated friend who cant come up with a name so he just sits at home and thinks, "Hmm.... Me tinkss i are will use ROCK BAND as mah naem cus it sounds cul and ill be teh culest mumbor of tis cummoonity duurrr....."

[/handicapped Run-on sentance]

P.S.- Gtfo rockband

You are an idiot, can you read?  Read the description of the forum.

I'm so angry right now, just...
GET THE forget OUT AND STOP EATING STUFF UNDER THE SINK

This isn't even the right forum. Go back to roblox or what ever kiddy community you hail from.

you guys are the #1 noobs. also i hate roblox you loving friends mother loving douchbags. you have no life and no respect to any one or anything in this world. wtf this is a nooby word gtfo and die please. so you die you forgettards im not the one who is a loving ass hole its you guys with no life and need to die give me respect or your just a jerk.                        ┏━━━━━━━┓ 
  ┏┓  ┏┫  | |  ┣┓ ┏┓ 
  ┣┫  ┗┫━━ ┃ ━━┣┛  ┣┫
┏┳┫┣┳┓ ┃ ━━━━━ ┃ ┏┳┫┣┳┓ 
┃┃┃┃┃┃ ┗━━┳━┳━━┛ ┃┃┃┃┃┃if these
┗━┳┳━┛    ┃ ┃   ┗━┳┳━┛forgeters
  ┃┗━━━━━━┛ ┗━━━━━━┛┃have no
  ┗━━━━━━━┓ ┏━━━━━━━┛ respect.

you guys are the #1 noobs. also i hate roblox you loving friends mother loving douchbags. you have no life and no respect to any one or anything in this world. wtf this is a nooby word gtfo and die please. so you die you forgettards im not the one who is a loving ass hole its you guys with no life and need to die give me respect or your just a jerk.                        ┏━━━━━━━┓ 
  ┏┓  ┏┫  | |  ┣┓ ┏┓ 
  ┣┫  ┗┫━━ ┃ ━━┣┛  ┣┫
┏┳┫┣┳┓ ┃ ━━━━━ ┃ ┏┳┫┣┳┓ 
┃┃┃┃┃┃ ┗━━┳━┳━━┛ ┃┃┃┃┃┃if these
┗━┳┳━┛    ┃ ┃   ┗━┳┳━┛forgeters
  ┃┗━━━━━━┛ ┗━━━━━━┛┃have no
  ┗━━━━━━━┓ ┏━━━━━━━┛ respect.

5 Times. And what the hell is that at the bottom?

ROCK BAND: forget you.

Spenny: I think that was one of those copypaste things that kids on runescape/roblox/other similar forums use to piss off eachother.

It also seems broken, that one looks like a guy double deucing.