Author Topic: Ice Castle - MotE application  (Read 4595 times)

Slopespam --> Veto.
How is it slope spam?...I just used them for a better design. I'm sorry if I didn't use enough rounds and normal bricks for your liking just so you could veto my 20,000 brick build.

It looks nce and really detailed, but a little too small for my likings

It looks nce and really detailed, but a little too small for my likings
I would've made it bigger if I knew that there was going to be so little room.

Just because it's deserted, doesn't mean it cant have furnishings and interior decor. Especially if it's ice, everything would freeze meaning it lasts longer.

Trust me, it needs some courtyard work. A good courtyard would take your eyes away from the walls. Creates balance. Makes sense?

Slopespam --> Veto.
How is it slope spam?...I just used them for a better design. I'm sorry if I didn't use enough rounds and normal bricks for your liking just so you could veto my 20,000 brick build.
You're relying on slopes to add detail to the castle, but you didn't make a good structure. It's just 4 macro'ed walls with a macro'ed tower in the middle. Basicly, you're trying to pull off a MrSmash/Azazel build, but you failed. I do not think your build shows potential, and therefore I invoke my veto right. If you have a problem with that, go complain to Randy.

Slopespam --> Veto.
You're relying on slopes to add detail to the castle, but you didn't make a good structure. It's just 4 macro'ed walls with a macro'ed tower in the middle. Basicly, you're trying to pull off a MrSmash/Azazel build, but you failed. I do not think your build shows potential, and therefore I invoke my veto right. If you have a problem with that, go complain to Randy.

I agree with Geek, it's an immense build but not immensely thought out. The structure (castle) in the middle just looks like a pillar that you were just toying with then decided it would do. You could have filled the court yard with many things and even parts of the castle. Meh.

You also shouldn't take the criticism negatively. This is one of the better applications that I've seen, so don't go being hard on yourself. People are only commenting and making suggestions to help you improve. It's impossible to please everybody *glances at Geek* :)

Just.. work on it.