Author Topic: Thorfin25  (Read 15484 times)

it was a prank man :(

you could have indicated that it wasn't out of plain hostility :(

you could have indicated that it wasn't out of plain hostility :(
capt falcon mains can never be hostile

Those of you that want more evidence that Thor is actually gone, read on

Those of you that didn't sign up for a feels trip, skip this post.

- you have been warned -

All images are clickable to access a larger version of the image, for your reading convenience.
Names have been scribbled out to protect those who have posted on Shamus's wall

Please, out of respect for Thorfin25's family and friends, do not try to find or contact these people. They've been through more than enough, and the last thing they need is some stranger from a forum contacting them.

Whether you choose to believe or not at this point is beyond my control.

Alright, I'm sold again. Apologies for any doubts, but you still gotta admit it seemed kind of fishy at first.

RIP

God bless you, Adin.

I'm glad we share the same birthday.

Alright, I'm sold again. Apologies for any doubts, but you still gotta admit it seemed kind of fishy at first.

RIP

Not that I thought this thread was suspicious in the first place, but those images pretty much confirm it. Eitherway my condolences, Thorfin was a really good member of the community. It's shame I never got to really know him.

Wow, you guys are asses. Why would you be suspicious about something that was already confirmed in a previous thread? Stop. You are all not okay for doing that and should feel bad.

OT: I know how it feels to lose someone as my gran passed away a few weeks ago. I hope Thorfin is in a better place, and I pay my condolences to the family and friends of Thorfin25.

alright, I believe it again
sorry

rest in piece, thorfin25

People were right to find it a little fishy initially,  considering the fact that this started out dangerously similar to the whole boomerangdog incident.
but yeah, RIP  :panda:

People were right to find it a little fishy initially,  considering the fact that this started out dangerously similar to the whole boomerangdog incident.
but yeah, RIP  :panda:

There was a topic about this two weeks before hand. Boomerangdog had his dad take multiple stuffty pictures. There's no reason not to beleive this other than one's own ignorance on the situation.

And I probably should have said this early, and forget me for not doing so, but condolences and well wishes to the family.

if there was any speculation then why didn't you guys just keep quiet until you had some actual evidence instead of spewing out stuff onto this topic
I think this is real, and its sad that it had to happen

Condolences.

if there was any speculation then why didn't you guys just keep quiet until you had some actual evidence instead of spewing out stuff onto this topic
I think this is real, and its sad that it had to happen
I'm okay with people being skeptical but people were being such richards about it that it's just loving awful for everybody who acted like a condescending cunt (taboo, killercop) while questioning the topic.