Author Topic: Item - Self Delete Gun(Update)  (Read 16784 times)

I guess people committing Self Deletes will not stop in 2013... Oh well.
What, did you expect the global Self Delete rate to just drop to zero this year?

If I get a script to disable ctrl-k I should be able to replace this with it instead.

Does Self Delete with this gun include a proper CI icon?
No, just Skull and Crossbones.

I had this idea a long time ago- The same model, use, and aim lol

Now all we need is Self Delete hammer, Self Delete wrench and Self Delete printer.

Now all we need is Self Delete hammer, Self Delete wrench and Self Delete printer.
How about a Self Delete launcher? That would be awesome...

The link does not work for me.

If I get a script to disable ctrl-k I should be able to replace this with it instead.

Does Self Delete with this gun include a proper CI icon?
I'm pretty sure it's a one-hit-kill projectile hitting your head, but I could be wrong.

What does the Self Delete sword look like? And does it say "HONORABLE DEATH" before you die?

What does the Self Delete sword look like? And does it say "HONORABLE DEATH" before you die?
If you mean referencing to Seppuku, then no.

If you mean referencing to Seppuku, then no.
Whats Seppuku? Also what I said, might be tribal... Idk though...

Whats Seppuku? Also what I said, might be tribal... Idk though...
Part of Bushido (The art of the samurai, not maker of addons) where if you are shamed by your master or captured alive, you must kill yourself with the second small sword you carry

What, did you expect the global Self Delete rate to just drop to zero this year?
TECHNICALLY SPEAKING
If everyone was already dead, there would be no Self Deletes, school shootings, or Wars
But that's just me being morbid....

Self Delete by bullet
[/joke]