Author Topic: Strong bad Techno  (Read 1899 times)

I love you tails, I loving love you.

thx for posting i love techno remixes  :cookieMonster:

I'd download but the system is down. :D

I'd download but the system is down. :D
NO LIGHTSWITCH RAVES DAMMIT

Dude im just saying where do you download it? case it says return to blockland download i clicked it but it said kinda...this is not an add on yet it has to be tested by a moderator and what the heck is a moderator sorry im new just want to know  :cookie: and tails i seen a lot of your add ons so thanks if you reply :cookie:

Dude im just saying where do you download it? case it says return to blockland download i clicked it but it said kinda...this is not an add on yet it has to be tested by a moderator and what the heck is a moderator sorry im new just want to know  :cookie: and tails i seen a lot of your add ons so thanks if you reply :cookie:

The download button is below that part and to the left.

you know, i WOULD say to not post full songs, BUT I LOVE THIS SONG!

THANKS FOR POSTING THE FULL SONG!

i seen a lot of your add ons so thanks if you reply :cookie:
Wierd, I only have 0 add ons and 6 musics

you know, i WOULD say to not post full songs,
Why would you say that.

Wierd, I only have 0 add ons and 6 musics
Why would you say that.

because badspot's rule is to not post full songs.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=13422.0

Because posting full songs you have to pay for is illegal. This is both free and small in size.

am i the only one here thats not getting this....?

FAIL