Poll

What do you think about transgenders?

They are sick and inhuman
They're fine. Let them be what they want
I dont know..
im neutral

Author Topic: Blf, what do you think about transgenders?  (Read 26697 times)

I seriously regret being transgendered at times. It's a really nice concept at times that has really just amounted into more pain and stress than was worth my time. Not only that, but the fact that I will never look like a woman really bugs me. But that's not my worst issue with being trans, the real thorn in my side is trans-trenders, keyboard warriors and neon rawr xd trans people that believe that's what being transgender is all about. You can call me loving truscum or whatever the newest buzzword is for constantly segregating the LGBT and trans community, it's no more than a petty insult that is basically saying "I'm not owned, I'm not owned, I'm not owned." If you are truly transgendered, you more than likely have gender/body dysphoria. If you don't have it, then I don't know what the forget else to tell you. If you believe that gender is this long never ending list of categories, I have bad news for you. Being trans is not about being special or being socially accepted, it's a legitimate feeling for one's body and personality that is so vehement that it completely contradicts their love/assigned gender.

I've just been so pissed about how the vocal and popular figureheads for both sides treat trans people and I really needed to vent.

/rant
terfs deserve to die

Somewhere between indifferent and leave me alone you sorta make me uncomfortable.

terfs deserve to die

Or at least just no longer associate with the trans community, that would be great

terfs deserve to die
a little extra for me........ but I'm confused about what terfs have to do with that post specifically

99% degenerates with a few actual medical examples mixed in.

a little extra for me........ but I'm confused about what terfs have to do with that post specifically
i figured thats what hes talking about?

all the trans blf members should band together and form a clan so when i build new concentration camps ill have an organized compiled list of who to send in
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 01:17:47 PM by thegoodperry »

haha just kidding i love trans people :)

i figured thats what hes talking about?
what part of kochie's post do you think might be about terfs

You can call me loving truscum or whatever the newest buzzword is for constantly segregating the LGBT and trans community

I really do dislike terfs, they give the LGBT community a bad name for supposedly standing up for the "inclusiveness" of trans people. Really, I just dislike any vocal minority that gives trans people a bad name, and terfs definitely count.

loving starfishs S. M. H.

aren't terfs like, feminists that don't consider trans women to be women so that they don't deserve the help from feminist movements and stuff

Being transgender is a state of transitioning. As in, it's temporary. Despite this, there are people who claim their gender/loveuality or whatever is transgender which is just an excuse to be unique. You're either (permanently) a man or a woman, not in between. I also can't stand it when people see being transgender as a personality trait. Is your regular personality so bad that you have to change your gender/loveuality to make yourself more interesting?

aren't terfs like, feminists that don't consider trans women to be women so that they don't deserve the help from feminist movements and stuff
yea but they also generally try to take the t out of lgbt