Author Topic: TV crew get shot on LIVE TV  (Read 9268 times)

actually, I heard on a local news station earlier today that the reporter is still alive

not sure now though
The camerman and reporter died, the person they were interviewing lived

rally and troggor already trying to out-edge each other. these people have been dead for just a few hours and u guys already starting the "oiiieee look at me im mr mcedger" shpeel

Uh what happened here

rally and troggor already trying to out-edge each other. these people have been dead for just a few hours and u guys already starting the "oiiieee look at me im mr mcedger" shpeel
i was gonna make the doom one but half way through it rally beat me to it so i did fallout

hey it was gonna happen sooner or later

Video in OP got took down. I hope some of you downloaded it
Heres a gif of the main action.
-snip-
Well now I know why he missed so much.  Look at him jerking the gun around, he's probably not squeezing the trigger or anything

Well now I know why he missed so much.  Look at him jerking the gun around, he's probably not squeezing the trigger or anything
wait are you saying he didn't actually shoot them

wait are you saying he didn't actually shoot them
he means the technique used to fire the gun. you're supposed to squeeze the trigger because it's more gentle and easier to control as opposed to pulling it which usually jerks your hand a bit.
but gun-toting crazies tend not to have stellar trigger discipline anyway

I laughed when I saw what they made to be honest. Does two random people dying really effect you like that? Not excusing their deaths as OK because death isn't cool, but still.

I laughed when I saw what they made to be honest. Does two random people dying really effect you like that? Not excusing their deaths as OK because death isn't cool, but still.
when you literally watch them die and hear their screams then you'd think you would have some respect for the dead and not make corny ass jokes hours after they die

when you literally watch them die and hear their screams then you'd think you would have some respect for the dead and not make corny ass jokes hours after they die
Well from some peoples perspectives seeing a random person die means nothing, it's called desensitization.
Morbid humor
Pretty much this.

but its not humor
its not even remotely funny
its edgy, extremely rude, and unnecessary