Author Topic: JonTron is leaving Game Grumps.  (Read 25040 times)

bullstuff. this is an entirely different situation. i can see this applying to people who mindlessly hate on dan/steam train/nicole, but literally half the show was changed.

I can understand not liking the situation, but there's no going back. If you don't like it, stop disliking the video and go watch Jontron. I honestly think the new guy is pretty funny, and I'll continue watching the series.

The funny thing is, Jon is doing this because everyone bitched at him to do it.

The funny thing is, Jon is doing this because everyone bitched at him to do it.

I think it's because Jon burned some bridges with TGS

I don't think he would leave so suddenly just to make new Jontrons. Plus he stated that GG doesn't take too much time away from Game Grumps.

wow. don't know if this has already been posted, but JonTron's channel just got ~24,000 subs in 3 days. :O

http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/jontronshow

Well, Danny is actually pretty hilarious. This will be the birth of a new era.

I think the Steam Train series might be good.

I think the Steam Train series might be good.

Well I think the 2 problems that most people have or have had with it are that : 1. They see it as a poor substitute for Jon leaving 2. The guys need a little time to get used to the live commentary comedy

Woah I did NOT expect to find something like this when I got back from vacation.

I'm sad now :c

Well I think the 2 problems that most people have or have had with it are that : 1. They see it as a poor substitute for Jon leaving 2. The guys need a little time to get used to the live commentary comedy
by the looks of it, they weren't a substitute. on some twitter or facebook page. it was announced that there'd be a special new thing around this time. it was probably steam train.

After you get over the loss of Jon, you start to think of it rationally.

Sure, Gamegrumps isn't the same, but it's still funny. Now we have Jontron AND Gamegrumps, and both are amazing!

I hate the steam train intro. But there's something about it that make me has a strange feeling. Not a good one either.

the thing that makes me hate the intros is danny's voice. it's fine when he talks but .... so much nope in the intro.

the thing that makes me hate the intros is danny's voice. it's fine when he talks but .... so much nope in the intro.
Yea, they should have him say something else. "Not So Grump" will always belong to Jon.
And I also thought they originally should have switched around with gamers, maybe ross sometimes, dan the others, jon and ego, and maybe even others.